Ans. The GIAC’s GSLC test measures your ability to manage or supervise information security staff. Before taking the GSCL exam, you should practice the following:
- Understand the 802.11 wireless network.
- Identify the signs of poor change management, understand the risks to the organization, and develop a program to improve operations.
- Understand the cryptography algorithm.
- Understand network addressing.
- Understand the issues related to your PC.
- Understand the work process of the domain name system.
- Understand the techniques of information warfare.
- Identify and protect intellectual property.
- Understand the technique of the stenography.
Understand the defensive Operational Security.