The 1D0-441 Database Specialist exam is designed for all those who are interested in database applications and want to make a career in databases. After passing this certification exam, an individual is also eligible to take up the following two more exams:
- CIW Certified Instructor: It is meant for those teaching CIW database content.
- Master CIW Enterprise Developer
Before taking the 1D0-441 exam, you must practice the following:
- Understand Database Management Systems concepts.
- Identify Relational Database Design methodology and design phases.
- Identify relational tables and their characteristics.
- Understand different types of normal forms and the process of normalization.
- Identify Database design life cycle and aspects of database planning.
- Create Structured Query Language (SQL) commands and syntax.
- Understand relational algebra and concepts related to relational algebra.
- Identify JDBC API architecture and implementation of relational database management systems.
- Create table and query manipulation in a database using JDBC.
- Understand Database Definition Languages.
- Identify design issues related to logical and physical database design.