Q. What is the 70-658 exam?
A. TS: System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 exam is designed to access candidates’ hands-on skills configuring System Center Data Protection Manager 2007. Candidates should meet the following requirements of this exam:
- Operating experience with System Center Data Protection Manager 2007.
- At least one year of experience in data and system recoverability and data protection.
- At least one year of experience in Windows server administration and network infrastructure.
- Production experience with at least one protected workload, plus working knowledge of the other protected workloads.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-658 exam?
A. There is no such prerequisite for this exam.
Q. What credit does the 70-658 exam provide?
A. The exam 70-658 completes the requirements for the MCTS: System Center Data Protection Manager, Configuration certification.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. This exam provides the MCTS certificate.
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. You will be required to attempt approximately 55 questions.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. Users are required to attempt all questions in 120 minutes.
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
A. 700 out of 1000
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. Candidates can retake the exam after at least 24 hours for the first time and after 14 days for the second time. A candidate is allowed to take a given exam not more than five times per calendar year.
Q. What to expect in the 70-658 exam?
A. This exam consists of multiple-choice, drag and drop, reorder, scenario based, and hot-spot type questions.
Q. What are the skills being measured for the 70-658 exam?
A. The skills measured in this exam are as follows:
- Installing Data Protection Manager (DPM).
- Managing Media and Agents.
- Protecting Workloads.
- Recovering Workloads.
- Managing, Protecting, and Recovering the DPM Server.
Q. Where can I take the test?
A. All Microsoft certified professional exams are conducted by Prometric.
Q. How do I register for an 70-658 exam?
A. You can register online or by phone. If you register by phone, the following information should be kept ready:
- MCP ID number or Prometric ID number (if you do not yet have one, you will be assigned a Prometric ID number).
- Mailing address and phone number
- E-mail address
- Organization or company name
- Method of payment (credit card number, check, voucher number, or promotional code).