Q. What is the 70-568 exam?
A. The UPGRADE: Transition your MCPD Enterprise Application Developer Skill to MCPD Enterprise Application Developer 3.5, Part 1 exam is for the candidates who are certified as MCPD Enterprise Application Developer on .NET Framework 2.0 and want to upgrade their certification.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-568 exam?
A. A certification in MCPD Enterprise Application Developer on the .NET Framework 2.0 is required for this exam. Candidates should have at least two to three years experience in Web-based application development using Microsoft ASP.NET. Candidates are required to have a minimum of one year experience in the following areas:
- Database access by using Microsoft ADO.NET classes in the .NET Framework
- Web Services
- State Management
- ASP.NET configuration
- Monitoring Web applications
- Application and page life-cycle management
- Security aspects such as Forms Authentication and membership and roles
- Internet Information Server
Q. What credit does the 70-568 exam provide?
A. The exam 70-568 UPGRADE: Transition your MCPD Enterprise Application Developer Skills to MCPD Enterprise Application Developer 3.5, Part 1: counts as credit toward MCPD: Enterprise Application Development 3.5.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. This exam provides the MCPD certificate.
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. You will be required to attempt approximately 55 questions.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. Users are required to attempt all questions in 120 minutes.
Q. Which type of test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
A. 700 out of 1000
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. Candidates can retake the exam after at least 24 hours for the first time and after 14 days for the second time. A candidate is allowed to take a given exam not more than five times per calendar year.
Q. What can I expect in the 70-568 exam?
A. This exam consists of multiple-choice, drag and drop, reorder, and hot-spot type questions.
Q. What are the code languages available for the 70-568 exam?
A. Visual Basic .NET and C#
Q. What skills are measured in the 70-568 exam?
A. The skills measured in this exam are as follows:
- Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
- Consuming and Creating Server Controls
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
- Working with ASP.NET AJAX and Client-Side Scripting
- Targeting Mobile Devices
- Programming Web Applications
- Creating a UI for a Windows Forms Application by Using Standard Controls
- Integrating Data in a Windows Forms Application
- Implementing Printing and Reporting Functionality in a Windows Forms Application
- Enhancing Usability
- Implementing Asynchronous Programming Techniques to Improve the User Experience
- Deploying Windows Forms Controls
- Configuring and Deploying Applications
- Selecting and Querying Data
- Modifying Data
Q. Where can I take the test?
A. All Microsoft certified professional exams are conducted by Prometric.
Q. How do I register for an 70-568 exam?
A. You can register online or by phone. If you register by phone, the following information should be kept ready:
- MCP ID number or Prometric ID number (If you do not yet have one, you will be assigned a Prometric ID number.)
- Mailing address and phone number
- E-mail address
- Organization or company name
- Method of payment (credit card number, check, voucher number, or promotional code)