Q. What is the 70-567-CSHARP exam?
A. The UPGRADE: Transition your MCPD Web Developer Skills to MCPD ASP.NET Developer 3.5 exam is for candidates who are certified as MCPD Web Developer 2.0 and wish to upgrade to MCPD ASP.NET Developer 3.5.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-567-CSHARP exam?
A. A certification in MCPD Web Developer 2.0 is required for this exam. Candidates for this exam are required to have a minimum of two to three years’ experience in developing Web-based applications by using Microsoft ASP.NET. Candidates should have one year experience with the following:
- Database access by using Microsoft ADO.NET classes in the .NET Framework
- Web Services
- State management
- ASP.NET configuration
- Monitoring Web applications
- Application and page life-cycle management
- Security aspects such as Forms Authentication and membership and roles
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
Q. What credit does the 70-567-CSHARP exam provide?
A. The UPGRADE: Transition your MCPD Web Developer Skills to MCPD ASP.NET Developer 3.5 exam counts as a credit towards MCPD: ASP.NET Developer 3.5 certification.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. This exam provides the MCPD certificate.
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. You will be required to attempt approximately 55 questions.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. Users are required to attempt all questions in 120 minutes.
Q. Which type of test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
A. 700 out of 1000
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. Candidates can retake the exam after at least 24 hours for the first time and after 14 days for the second time. A candidate is allowed to take a given exam not more than five times per calendar year.
Q. What can I expect in the 70-567-CSHARP exam?
A. This exam consists of multiple-choice, drag and drop, reorder, and hot-spot type questions.
Q. What are the code languages available for the 70-567-CSHARP exam?
A. Visual Basic .NET and C#
Q. What skills are measured in the 70-567-CSHARP exam?
A. The skills measured in this exam are as follows:
- Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
- Consuming and Creating Server Controls
- Working with Data and Services
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
- Working with ASP.NET AJAX and Client-Side Scripting
- Targeting Mobile Devices
- Programming Web Applications
- Designing and Implementing Controls
- Designing the Presentation and Layout of an Application
- Accessing Data and Services
- Establishing ASP.NET Solution Structure
- Leveraging and Extending ASP.NET Architecture
- Applying Security Principles in Application Design
Q. Where can I take the test?
A. All Microsoft certified professional exams are conducted by Prometric.
Q. How do I register for the 70-567-CSHARP exam?
A. You can register online or by phone. If you register by phone, the following information should be kept ready:
- MCP ID number or Prometric ID number (If you do not yet have one, you will be assigned a Prometric ID number.)
- Mailing address and phone number
- E-mail address
- Organization or company name
- Method of payment (credit card number, check, voucher number, or promotional code)