Q. What is the 70-547-CSHARP exam?
A. Microsoft’s 70-547-CSHARP exam is designed to test your knowledge of the Web-based application. The 70-547 exam measures your skills that include developing and designing Web applications, designing and developing a user interface, designing and developing a component, designing and developing an application framework, deploying and supporting an application, and testing and stabilizing an application.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-547-CSHARP exam?
- 70-528: VB.NET 2.0 Web-based Aplication Development
- 70-536: VB.NET 2.0 Application Development
- 70-528: C#.NET 2.0 Web-based Application Development
- 70-536: C#.NET 2.0 Application Development
After earning this certification, candidates may earn their MCPD: Web Developer by passing one additional required exam.
- 70-547-CSHARP-PRO: Designing and Developing Web-Based Applications
- 70-547-VB-PRO: Designing and Developing Web-Based Applications
Q. What credit does the 70-547-CSHARP exam provide?
A. When you pass Exam 70-547: PRO: Designing and Developing Web-Based Applications by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework, you earn credit toward the following certifications:
Q. What is the price of the 70-547-CSHARP exam?
A. The net price of the exam is USD 125.
Note: The net price does not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or membership discounts.
Q. How to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm an exam?
A. Please visit the following Prometric link to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm an exam:
Q. How to locate a testing center?
A. Please visit the following prometric link to locate a testing center:
Q. How to update personal information, viewing test history, etc?
A. Please visit the following link to update personal information, viewing test history etc:
Q. Is the 70-547-CSHARP exam right for you?
A. The test is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations that use Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Developer or Visual Studio 2005.
Q. What to expect in the 70-547-CSHARP exam?
A. This test consists of Multiple Choice, Hot Spot, Drag and Drop, Build list and reorder, and Build a Tree questions. The test can be adaptive, and simulation questions might be asked. There are no case study type questions. You will be required to attempt approximately 55 questions in 90 minutes. To pass, you need a score of 700.
Q. What are the code languages available for the 70-547-CSHARP exam?
A. There are two code languages available for the 70-547-CSHARP exam:
Q. What are the skills being measured for the 70-547-CSHARP exam?
A. This certification exam measures your ability to build interactive Web applications, data-driven Web-based applications that use Web forms, ASP.NET, and the .NET Framework. Before taking the 70-547 exam, you should be proficient in the job skills. Visit Microsoft Website to read the skills being measured from 70-547 exam page.
Q. How to prepare for the 70-547-CSHARP exam?
A. We designed the 70-547-C# preparation kit to help you get certified effortlessly. Now you don’t need to spend your time and money searching for study materials, books, etc. This 70-547-CSHARP exam preparation kit contains everything you need to get certified. Just follow the instructions focus on the study material and getting certified will be easy. Don’t take our word for it, decide the quality of our PrepKit yourself. Download the trial version of the PrepKit now to get over 30 questions and 10 study notes absolutely free. Once you are convinced, you can buy this PrepKit to get all questions and study notes. And of course, we trust our PrepKits so much that all our PrepKits are backed with full money back guarantee in case you do not pass the 70-547-CSHARP exam.
Q. Why should you become certified?
A. Studies have shown that certified individuals realize many benefits. Among them are the following:
- Increased opportunities on the job: These opportunities range from increased salary and bonus to project involvement and promotion.
- Increased breadth of knowledge: Certification is a catalyst for learning new technologies in a structured and comprehensive way.
- Increased value to the organization: Organizations with 25 percent or more of their staff certified have been shown to deploy projects on time and within budget more often, rely less on external support, have less downtime, and have higher user satisfaction with their IT staff.
- Download Free Practice test and Study Notes for Microsoft 70-536 .NET 2.0 Application Development Foundation exam
- Download Free Practice test and Study Notes for Microsoft 70-528-CSHARP C#.NET 2.0 Web-based Application Development exam
- Download Free Practice test and Study Notes for Microsoft 70-547-CSHARP Designing Web-Based Applications C#.NET exam