Q. What is the 70-541-C# exam?
A. This certification exam is designed for consultants who provide Windows SharePoint Services development or corporate developers who build systems using the Windows SharePoint Services platform. The exam measures your working knowledge of Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services development.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-541-C# exam?
A. There are no prerequisites for this 70-541-C# exam. However, it is recommended that the candidate should have the following:
- Two to three years of experience working with ASP.NET
- One to two years of experience developing ASP.NET Web Parts
- Experience working with Master pages
- One to two years of experience working with XML documents
- Two to three years of experience developing and consuming Web services
- Working knowledge of Windows WorkFlow Foundation
Q. What certificate and credit does the 70-541-C# exam provide?
A. After passing the exam 70-541-C# TS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Application Development, you earn the credit towards the following certification:
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. You will be required to attempt approximately 45 to 55 questions.
Q. What is the exam fee?
A. The exam fee is US $125.
- Note: The net price for taking test 70-541-CSHARP is US $125. Net price does not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or membership discounts you may have. The exam is subsidized in India and China. The net price for taking test 70-541-CSHARP in India and China is US $50.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. Users are required to attempt all questions in 120 minutes.
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
A. This test consists of Multiple Choice, Hot Area, Drag and Drop, Build list and reorder, and Build a Tree questions. The test can be adaptive and simulation questions might be asked. There are no Case study type questions.
Q. What is the passing score?
A. The passing score of the exam is 700 out of 1000 score marks.
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. If you do not pass test 70-541-CSHARP the first time, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score the second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the test a third time. A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again.
- Note: Take benefit of Microsoft Second Shot offer and get a free retake if you do not pass an IT professional or developer Microsoft Certification exam the first time. You have to take both the first and (if required) the retake exam before June 30, 2010. Register to acquire a voucher for a Second Shot (Prometric.com)
Q. Why should I become certified?
A. Studies have shown that certified individuals realize many benefits. Among them are the following:
- Increased opportunities on the job: These opportunities range from increased salary and bonus to project involvement and promotion.
- Increased breadth of knowledge: Certification is a catalyst for learning new technologies in a structured and comprehensive way.
- Increased value to the organization: Organizations with 25 percent or more of their staff certified have shown to deploy projects on time and within budget more often, rely less on external support, have less downtime, and have higher user satisfaction with their IT staff.
Q. Is the 70-541-C# exam right for you?
A. The test is appropriate for you if you are building or want to build systems using the Windows SharePoint Services platform. Candidates for this exam work on a team in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005 and the Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services. Candidates should have two to three years of experience working with ASP.NET and one to two years of experience developing ASP.NET Web.
Q. What are the code languages available for the 70-541 exam?
A. There are two code languages available for the 70-541 exam:
- Microsoft Visual CSHARP
- Microsoft Visual Basic
Q. What are the skills being measured for the 70-541-C# exam?
A. Microsoft has specified more than thirty five objectives for the 70-541-C# test. These objectives are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the test Continue Reading â€�Skills required for 70-541-CSHARPâ€� Â»
Q. How to prepare for the 70-541-C# exam?
A. We designed 70-541-CSHARP preparation kit to help you get certified effortlessly. Now you don’t need to spend your time and money searching for study materials, books, etc., this TS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Application Development exam preparation kit contains everything you need to get certified. Just follow the instructions; focus on the study material and getting certified will be easy.
Don’t take our word for it; decide the quality of our PrepKit yourself. Download the trial version of the PrepKit now to get over 15 questions and 40 study notes, absolutely free. Once you are convinced, you can buy this PrepKit to get all questions and study notes. And of course, we trust our PrepKits so much that all our PrepKits are backed with full money back guarantee in case you do not pass the TS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – Application Development exam.
Q. Where to take the test?
A. You can register with a Prometric testing center. You can also register for the exam online at your local exam center or a regional contact center. (Prometric testing Centre).
Q. How can I register for the 70-541-C# exam?
A. You can register for the exam through a Prometric Test Center Locator at Prometric. You will have to go through a complete registration process, make payments and schedule the date and time for the exam.
Q. How to locate a testing center?
A. Please visit the following link to locate the testing center:
Q. How to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm the exam?
A. Please visit the following link to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm the exam:
Q. How to update personal information, viewing test history, etc?
A. Please visit the following link to update personal information, viewing test history, etc:
Q. What can I expect from Microsoft if I pass the 70-541-C# exam?
A. After passing the exam, you will achieve the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) status, if you not have it.
Q. How long does it take to receive my Welcome Kit?
A. The certificate can be ordered through the Microsoft Certified Professional member site by clicking on â€�Download certificates under Program Benefitsâ€�. It will take about 30 days to receive your welcome kit after passing the exam and placing the order. You can also download the same certificate from the MCP Secure Site.
Even though the certificates are absolutely free, there will be shipping and handling charges which you have to pay. The Shipping and Handling are $9.95 USD for the first certificate and $0.99 USD for each additional certificate up to six total certificates.
Q. What is the validation period?
A. This exam expires when new and more relevant Microsoft products are released.
Q. How to get score report?
A. The score report of the exam will be delivered immediate on test completion at testing center.