Q. What is the Google-App-Sites exam?
A. The Google-App-Sites exam covers best practices for introducing Sites, for creating, formatting, and customizing a site, for choosing page types, for managing pages in sites, for embed gadgets, media, and other Apps tools, for sharing, protecting, and publishing a site, for using Sites to manage the class, and for gadget gallery and development.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the Google-App-Sites exam?
A. There are no prerequisites for this exam.
Q. What are the benefits after doing the certification of Google-App-Sites?
A. The benefits of gaining individual qualification are as follows:
- Improved knowledge and practical application of Google-App-Sites.
- Globally recognized stamp of approval certifying essential Google-App-Sites knowledge
- Showcase a specialist knowledge through advanced exams covering sharing, publishing, and protecting a site.
Q. What credit does the Google-App-Sites exam provide?
A. Google-App-Sites certification
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Google-App-Sites certificate
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. You will be required to attempt approximately 100 questions.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. Users are required to attempt all questions in 75 minutes.
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. You can take a new exam after every seven day period. Please note that you will have to pay the registration cost each time you take the exam.
Q. What are the skills being measured for the Google-App-Sites exam?
A. The essential skills required for the Google-App-Sites exam are as follows:
- Introducing Sites
- Creating, formatting, and customizing a site
- Choosing page types
- Managing pages in a site
- Embedding documents, gadgets, media, and other Google tools
- Sharing, publishing, and protecting a site
- Using Sites to manage your class
- Utilizing gadget gallery and development
Q. Where to take the test?
A. You can take an exam any time after you sign up for the Google-App-Sites Certification Program.