Q. What is the Google Advertising Fundamentals exam?
A. The Google Advertising Fundamentals exam demonstrates your proficiency in AdWords. It validates your knowledge of the latest AdWords tools and best practice techniques. This exam covers basic aspects of AdWords and online advertising, including account management and the value of search advertising.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the Google Advertising Fundamentals exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for this exam.
Q. What are the benefits to becoming an Individual Qualified in Google Adwords?
A. The benefits of gaining individual qualification is as follows:
- Improved knowledge and practical application of AdWords tools.
- Globally recognized stamp of approval certifying essential AdWords knowledge.
- Showcase a specialist knowledge through advanced exams covering search, display, and reporting.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Individually Qualified in Google AdWords
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. You will be required to attempt approximately 100 questions.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. Users are required to attempt all questions in 120 minutes.
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
A. The passing score for this exam is 85%.
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. You can take new exam every seven days. Please note that you will have to pay the registration cost each time you take the exam.
Q. What are the skills being measured for the Google Advertising Fundamentals exam?
A. The skills being measured for this exam is as follows:
- Managing Account
- Managing Campaign
- Managing Ad Groups
- Knowing AdWords target and placements
- Understanding AdWords bidding and budgeting
- Optimizing AdWords campaigns and Ad groups
- Optimizing Websites and landing pages
- Knowing the benefits of AdWords
- Maintaining client relationship
Q. Where to take the test?
A. You can take an exam any time after you sign up for the Google AdWords Certification Program.