Q. What are the prerequisites for the 1D0-525 exam?
A. The prerequisites for a candidate appearing for the 1D0-525 exam are as follows:
- CIW Certification Agreement: It is a simple online agreement that is to be fulfilled only once. It is necessary for CIW Certification Central to send the certificates to the candidates who have passed the exam. For the online agreement, the candidate will have to fill a form to provide his/her details.
- CIW Associate certificate: Before appearing for the 1D0-525 exam, the candidate has to pass 1D0-410 Foundations or CIW v5 Foundations 1D0-510 exams in order to get CIW Professional and Master CIW Enterprise Developer certification.
- In order to get Master CIW Designer certification, the candidate is required to pass CIW Site Designer 1D0-420 or CIW v5 Site Designer 1D0-520.
Q. What are the objectives of the exam?
A. Visit the following link to view the objectives of the 1D0-525 exam:
Q. What is the exam fee?
A. The exam fee for 1D0-525 is approximately US$125. The fee is to be paid at the time of registration through credit card, check, or voucher. After the payment has been made, a candidate can schedule his exam date and time.
Q. How can I register for my exam?
A. You can register for the exam through a Prometric Test Center Locator at Prometric, or on the Pearson VUE Web site at Pearson VUE. You will have to go through a complete registration process, make payments and schedule the date and time for the exam.
Q. What type of questions are asked in the exam?
A. There are two types of questions asked in the exam as follows:
- Identification multiple-choice
- Situational multiple-choice
Q. How many questions are there in the exam?
A. There are 72 questions in the exam. The candidate will get approximately 68% marks if he answer 49 questions correctly.
Q. What is the duration of the exam?
A. The duration of exam is 75 minutes.
Q. What are other important factors that I should consider while taking the exam?
A. You should reach 15 minutes before the start of your exam.
Books, laptops, notes or any other study material is not allowed in the exam center. All the CIW exams are online so there is no need to bring any stationery.
You must bring two identification proofs with yourself. The identification proofs can include driving license, passport, government or company identity card or a major credit card. One of the identification proofs must have your photograph affixed and both of them must contain your signature.
An opportunity will be given to you to learn the use of the testing system. This session will not be included in your actual exam time.
Q. How will I get the result?
A. After you have completed the exam, you can see your result. You will also receive a hard copy of the result from the center in-charge. The result will include marks obtained in each area.
Q. What is the exam retake policy?
A. If a candidate fails in the exam in the first attempt, he can appear for the second attempt after a 24-hour waiting period. If a candidate fails in the second attempt, he will have to wait for thirty days to make a third or subsequent attempt. If a candidate passes the exam, he cannot retake the exam until and unless an upgrade of that exam is announced.
Q. What credit does the 1D0-525 exam provide?
A. The 1D0-525 exam provides the following credits:
- CIW Certified Instructor
- Master CIW Designer
Q. Is there any facility for a disabled candidate?
A. Yes, Prometric and Pearson VUE provide accommodation for a disabled candidate. The facilities such as scratch paper, extension in exam time, readers, etc. are provided to the disabled candidate. A proof of the disability has to be produced in front of the center in-charge.