Q. What is the SNRS 640-504 exam?
A. The Cisco SNRS is the basic exam of the Cisco CCSP certification. The Cicso CCSP SNRS 642-504 exam validates an examinee’s knowledge and ability to secure network with routers and switches. It basically tests the knowledge of an examinee on Cisco Layer 2 security, VPN security, Cisco intrusion prevention system, etc.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the SNRS 640-504 exam?
A. The only prerequisite for registering for the CCSP exam is that the candidates must hold a valid CCNA certification. Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SNRS) is the recommended training for this course.
Q. What are the benefits to becoming an CCSP?
A. The benefits of becoming CCSP are as follows:
- CCSP certification demonstrates that Cisco, the leading developer and provider of network technologies has recognized you as an expert in designing, installing, operating and troubleshooting medium-size routed and switched networks.
- This certification paves your way to the more advanced Cisco certifications.
- CCSP certification can make you more valuable to your company and help you get more salary and preference in promotions.
- CCSP certified professionals can get appropriate jobs and respectable position in the Networking industry.
Q. What credit does the SNRS 640-504 exam provide?
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. CCSP SNRS
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. 90 minutes
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
Q. What are the skills being measured for the SNRS 640-504 exam?
A. The important essentials to pass the CCSP SNRS 642-504 exam are as follows:
- Implementing Cisco Layer 2 security.
- Configuring Cisco IOS Firewalls to mitigate network threats.
- Configuring Cisco IOS-IPS to identify and mitigate threats to network resources.
- Configuring Cisco VPNs to provide secure connectivity for site-to-site and remote access communication.
- Implementing Network Foundation Protection using the CLI.