Q. What is the 70-569-csharp exam?
A. UPGRADE: Transition your MCPD Enterprise Application Developer Skills to MCPD Enterprise Application Developer 3.5, Part 2 exam is for candidates who are certified as an MCPD Enterprise Application Developer on the .NET Framework 2.0 and want to upgrade their certification to MCPD Enterprise Application Developer on the .NET Framework 3.5.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-569-csharp exam?
A. Certification in MCPD Enterprise Application Developer on the .NET Framework 2.0
Q. What credit does the 70-569-csharp exam provide?
A. The UPGRADE: Transition your MCPD Enterprise Application Developer Skills to MCPD Enterprise Application Developer 3.5, Part 2 exam counts as a credit towards MCPD: Enterprise Application Development 3.5 certification.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. This exam provides the MCPD certificate.
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. You will be required to attempt approximately 55 questions.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. Users are required to attempt all questions in 120 minutes.
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
A. 700 out of 1000
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. Candidates can retake the exam after at least 24 hours for the first time and after 14 days for the second time. A candidate is allowed to take a given exam not more than five times per calendar year.
Q. What to expect in the 70-569-csharp exam?
A. This exam consists of multiple-choice, drag and drop, reorder, and hot-spot type questions.
Q. What are the code languages available for the 70-569-csharp exam?
A. Visual Basic .NET and C#
Q. What are the skills being measured for the 70-569-csharp exam?
A. The skills measured in this exam are as follows:
- Creating services.
- Creating and configuring service endpoints.
- Hosting a service in a managed application.
- Hosting a service on a Web server.
- Creating behaviors.
- Securing services.
- Envisioning and designing an application.
- Designing and developing an application framework.
- Designing application components.
- Creating a high level design of a component.
Q. Where to take the test?
A. All Microsoft certified professional exams are conducted by Prometric.
Q. How do I register for an 70-569-csharp exam?
A. You can register online or by phone. If you register by phone, the following information should be kept ready:
- MCP ID number or Prometric ID number (If you do not yet have one, you will be assigned a Prometric ID number.)
- Mailing address and phone number
- E-mail address
- Organization or company name
- Method of payment (credit card number, check, voucher number, or promotional code)