Q. What is the 312-50 CEH-v6 exam?
A. EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking test is designed to measure your level of knowledge and hack skill based on Ethical Hacking Concept. The EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking exam covers the hacking concepts such as hacking fundamentals, footprinting, scanning, enumeration, Google hacking, System Hacking, Linux System Security, Trojans, Backdoors, virus, worms, Sniffers, IDS, Firewalls, Honeypots, session hijacking, Web server hacking, Wireless hacking, Cryptography, Database Hacking, physical security, and social engineering attacks.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 312-50 CEH-v6 exam?
A. There are two eligibility criteria for appearing in this exam:
- Candidate has attended training for the CEH course at any EC-Council authorized training center.
- If the candidate chooses self study, he must have at least two years of information security related experience.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. On passing CEH-v6 certification exam, Ec-Council provides Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
Q. What types of questions are asked in the exam?
A. There are 2 types of questions asked in 312-50 Ethical Hacking exam as follows:
- Single choice
- Multiple choice (Choose two, Choose three)
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. 120 questions
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. The duration of exam is 4 hours.
Q. What is the test fee?
A. The test fee is US$250.
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
Q. What is the passing score?
A. For passing the CEH 312-50, you have to earn 700 marks out of 1000.
Q. What are the skills being measured for the 312-50 CEH-v6 exam?
A. The EC-Council 312-50 v6 test is designed to measure the level of knowledge and hacking skills of a candidate. Before taking the CEH 312-50 test, you should practice the following:
- Understand hacking fundamentals
- Perform footprinting and scanning
- perform Google hacking
- Perform email hacking
- Understand Windows enumeration and hacking
- Understand Linux system and security
- Use Trojans, backdoors and sniffers
- Perform Web server hacking and database attacks
- Perform physical security
- Understand wireless technologies, wireless security, and attacks
- Use IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Perform cryptographic and social engineering attacks
Q. How do I register for an 312-50 CEH-v6 exam?
A. You can register for the exam through a Prometric Test Center Locator at Prometric. You will have to go through a complete registration process, make payments and schedule the date and time for the exam.
Pass Ec-Council 312-50 Certified Ethical Hacker exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 690 questions with answers and 450 study notes articles and exam tips:
Some other Ec-Council Certifications: