The Microsoft test 70-551 is designed to measure an individual’s ability to build interactive, data-driven Web-based applications with Web forms, ASP.NET, and the .NET Framework for both intranet and Internet uses. Before taking the 70-551 test, you should practice the following:
- Develop .NET Framework applications by using system types.
- Improve type safety and application performance by using generic collections.
- Develop .NET Framework applications by implementing interfaces that comply with standard contracts.
- Embed configuration management functionality into .NET applications.
- Debug and trace .NET Framework applications by using the System.Diagnostics namespace.
The Novell test 050-698 measures your ability to optimize, manage, and administer SUSE Linux Server 10. The test is designed to check your ability to use the SUSE Linux Server 10 services and objects. It requires you to have a good knowledge of the SUSE Linux Server 10 objects and troubleshooting issues related to SUSE Linux Server 10. Before taking the Novell 050-698 test, you should practice the following:
* Use OpenSLP
* Host Security
* Manage OpenLDAP
* Network Security
* Application Armor
* Configure a Mail Server
* General Firewall Design
* Monitor Network Traffic
The PrepKit for the Microsoft 70-284 test is designed to measure an individual’s ability to install or upgrade to Exchange Server 2003, configure Active Directory services, administrative groups, and public folder solutions, troubleshoot messaging connectivity, and resolve issues with clients. Before taking the 70-284 test, you should practice the following:
- Create a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory-based network of two computers.
- Install Exchange Server 2003 on a server. Installation includes fresh installation and upgrade from Exchange Server 5.5.
- Create and configure user objects.
- Configure a client to access Exchange Server 2003.
- Configure the Exchange Server 2003 Active Directory connector to replicate directory information.
The 70-630 test measures an individual’s ability to configure and deploy Office SharePoint Server 2007. Before taking the 70-630 test, you should practice the following:
- Configure site management.
- Configure personalization.
- Configure users and groups.
- Configure alerts.
- Configure Single Sign-on (SSO).
- Manage Search.
The 70-631 test measures an individual’s ability to configure Windows SharePoint related technologies. Before taking the 70-631 test, you should practice the following:
- Configure WSS server roles.
- Configure WSS topology.
- Create WSS namespace.
- Upgrade WSS 3.0 from WSS 2.0.