The Microsoft test 70-621 is intended for candidates who have at least one year experience in the IT field. The candidates typically provide phone support at various levels in a wide range of environments. The test 70-621 measures a candidate’s ability to resolve issues concerning network connectivity, desktop operating systems, security, and applications. Their experience should also include addressing logon problems, performing password resets, and resolving most issues with desktop applications. Before taking the 70-621 test, you should practice the following:
- Create partitions in a hard disk and format partitions as FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Install Windows Vista on a computer. Installation includes:
- Clean installation
- Upgrade from previous versions of Windows.
- Upgrade from one edition of Windows Vista to another edition.
- Deploy from a custom image.
- Install and configure Windows Vista drivers.
- Configure Windows Aero.
- Configure Parental Controls.
The EC-Council E-Commerce Architect exam (212-32) focuses on the standards, technologies, and practices for different models of e-business. The test covers the fundamental business concepts as they relate to E-Commerce, such as customer relationship management, e-procurement, security and staffing issues, planning, metric identification techniques for measuring the success of E-Commerce initiatives, marketing strategies on the World Wide Web, and information on E-Commerce software, hardware, and service providers. Before taking the 212-32 test, you should practice the following:
- Use client/server technology to connect computers to one another.
- Use different types of protocols for performing various activities on the Internet.
- Read and know about the security issues and legal aspects of e-commerce.
- Know about e-mail marketing of products.
- Transfer text and binary files using popular Internet services.
- Identify steps in the Web site planning and development process.
- Create a Web page and add images to the Web page.
The certification test for Oracle 1Z0-042 requires sound knowledge of administrative tasks to manage the database. This test demands a thorough knowledge of various administrative tools available in Oracle 10g to manage a database in a very sophisticated manner. The candidate must have a solid understanding of how to back up a database to help in its recovery and one must be very well versed with the objectives specified for the test. Hands-on practice using the software itself can definitely help a candidate in qualifying the test. Practicing especially in the following areas can help raise the confidence level of a candidate:
- Know about the architecture of Oracle 10g.
- Install Oracle 10g.
- Know about various administrative tools to manage the database.
- Configure an Oracle network environment.
- Work with various database objects.
- Configure the Oracle shared server
- Implement the database security options.
- Manage undo data.
- Know the various techniques for database storage
The Microsoft test 70-549-VB is designed to measure an individual’s ability to design and develop Enterprise applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework. Before taking the 70-549-VB test, you should practice the following:
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of an application design concept and recommend the best technology.
- Create a proof-of-concept prototype, evaluate the risks associated with ASP.NET 2.0 technology, and validate that the proposed technology can be used in an Enterprise application.
- Evaluate the technical specifications for an application to ensure that the business requirements are met, and translate the functional specification into developer terminology, such as pseudo code and UML diagrams.
We designed 70-441 preparation kit to help you get certified effortlessly. PRO: SQL Server 2005 Designing Solutions exam PrepKit contains everything you need to pass the exam in first attempt. Before taking the 70-441 test, you should practice the following:
- Create databases and database objects through SQL Server Management Studio and SQL statements.
- Use different tools to optimize database and database objects.
- Understand the methods of creating reports.
- Understand the methods of creating integration packages.
- Understand the working of SQL Server Agent.
- Secure database and database objects.
Microsoft test 70-431 focuses on your ability to maintain and implement SQL Server 2005 computers. To successfully pass the test 70-431, you need to practice the following:
- Install and uninstall SQL Server 2005.
- Upgrade earlier versions of SQL Server.
- Configure SQL Server 2005 security.
- Create a trigger, identify recursive triggers, nested triggers, and transaction triggers.
- Create a function and identify deterministic and nondeterministic functions.
- Create and recompile stored procedures, and assign permissions to a role for a stored procedure.
- Create indexes.
- Configure linked servers by using SQL Server Management Studio.
Implement and configure log shippings.
- Implement and prepare databases for database mirroring.
- Execute ad hoc queries for retrieving data from a database.
- Execute Data Manipulation Language statements such as Insert, Update, and Delete.
- Manage and create database snapshots.
- Retrieve and modify XML data and create XML indexes.
- Implement Service Broker and create message types, queues, contracts, and services.
- Monitor and resolve blocks and deadlocks and identify the cause of a block.
This exam is meant for IT professionals who work in an enterprise environment that runs on Windows Vista, and who have worked on previous versions of Windows operating system. A candidate obtains MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) certification after passing this exam.
To pass this exam, a candidate must practice the following:
- Analyze working environment of an organization and choose a deployment method of Vista accordingly.
- Prepare a system for either a clean installation or an upgrade.
- Install Vista through custom image.
- Troubleshoot any post deployment issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot security for Windows Internet Explorer 7+.
- Troubleshoot Windows firewall and defender issues.
- Configure access to resources.
- Troubleshoot group policy settings.
The 1D0-441 Database Specialist exam is designed for all those who are interested in database applications and want to make a career in databases. After passing this certification exam, an individual is also eligible to take up the following two more exams:
- CIW Certified Instructor: It is meant for those teaching CIW database content.
- Master CIW Enterprise Developer
Before taking the 1D0-441 exam, you must practice the following:
- Understand Database Management Systems concepts.
- Identify Relational Database Design methodology and design phases.
The certification test for Oracle 10g Administration-II (1Z0-043) requires thorough understanding of administrative tasks of a database. To clear the 1Z0-043 exam, a candidate must be well versed with the objectives specified for the test. Before taking the test, you should practice the following:
- Configure Recovery Manager.
- Understand Globalization support.
- Use datatime datatypes.
- Use linguistic sort parameters.
- Use linguistic searches.
- Recover from user errors.
- Use various Flashback technologies.
- Understand the Recycle Bin.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 1D0-525 exam?
A. The prerequisites for a candidate appearing for the 1D0-525 exam are as follows:
- CIW Certification Agreement: It is a simple online agreement that is to be fulfilled only once. It is necessary for CIW Certification Central to send the certificates to the candidates who have passed the exam. For the online agreement, the candidate will have to fill a form to provide his/her details.
- CIW Associate certificate: Before appearing for the 1D0-525 exam, the candidate has to pass 1D0-410 Foundations or CIW v5 Foundations 1D0-510 exams in order to get CIW Professional and Master CIW Enterprise Developer certification.
- In order to get Master CIW Designer certification, the candidate is required to pass CIW Site Designer 1D0-420 or CIW v5 Site Designer 1D0-520.
Q. What are the objectives of the exam?
A. Visit the following link to view the objectives of the 1D0-525 exam:
Q. What is the exam fee?
A. The exam fee for 1D0-525 is approximately US$125. The fee is to be paid at the time of registration through credit card, check, or voucher. After the payment has been made, a candidate can schedule his exam date and time.