Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-529 test, which are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-529 test:
- Creating and configuring an XML Web service method using one way method, Web method, and WebMethodAttribute class.
- Configuring a Web service method by using the properties of the WebMethodAttribute attribute.
- Building and deploying a Web service application using Web setup project or Cab project.
- Configuring and formatting SOAP messages.
- Configuring a Web service application either by using a Machine.config file or a Web.config file.
Creating and Accessing XML Web Services
- Web Services Description Language (Wsdl.exe) is a tool used to generate code for XML Web services and Web service clients from WSDL, XSD schema files, and discovery documents.
- Use the XML (Extensible Markup Language), SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), XSD (XML Schema Definition), and WSDL (Web Services Description Language) protocols to create a Web service.
Use MessageName property to implement two Web methods with the same name and ensure that each of these two Web methods is uniquely identified when it is called separately.
- Use the CacheDuration property of the WebMethod attribute to specify the number of seconds for which the response should be held in the cache.
- Use the Namespace property of the WebService attribute to specify the namespace of a proxy generated by Visual Studio .NET 2005.
- Use the BufferResponse property of the WebMethod attribute to serialize the Web method response into a memory buffer until the response is completely serialized and returned back to the Web service clients over the network.
Pass 70-529-CSHARP exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 472 questions with answers and 373 study notes articles and exam tips:
C#.NET 2.0 Distributed Application Development
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-529-CSHARP.html
Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices
- In order to convert a hard disk from a basic disk to a dynamic disk, you can use Disk Management or DISKPART.EXE tool.
- The data disk’s status is Unreadable on the file server. In order to enable users to access data stored on the file server, you will have to rescan the disk. For dynamic disks, the Unreadable status usually results from corruption or I/O errors on part of the disk, rather than the failure of the entire disk.
- Microsoft Windows 2003 offers two types of disk storage configurations: basic disk and dynamic disk.
- In order to increase the space for storing users’ data, you will have to use the Disk Management tool to extend the users’ data volume by using the unallocated space of a disk. Administrators can extend simple or extended volumes that are not system or boot volumes as long as there is available disk space. Administrators can extend a simple or spanned volume on a dynamic disk if it does not have a file system or if it is formatted using the NTFS file system.
- Gateway is a network interconnectivity device that translates different communication protocols and is used to connect dissimilar network technologies.
- The non-Plug-and-Play device can be installed only with the Add New Hardware Wizard.
To analyze the capabilities of the simulation software, you can download a demo version and evaluate the PrepKit free of cost. Click the link below:
70-290 â€“ MCSE Windows Server 2003 Environment
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-290.html
- VBScript is another scripting language that uses Visual Basic code for writing scripts.
- A property is an attribute of an object used to change the style of the object.
- Every property has a value that changes the style of an object.
- The comment tag is used to hide the script from the non-scriptable browsers.
- The <script>…<script> tag is used to insert scripts in a Web page.
- An HTML document can contain any number of <script>…<script> tag
- A variable declared inside the <script>…<script> tag but outside any function is known as global variable and can be accessed from any function within the <script tag>.
- The increment (++) operator is used to increment the value of a variable by one.
- Instantiation is a process of creating copies of different objects.
E-Commerce Site Development
- MIME stands for Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions. It is a standard for multi-part, multimedia electronic mail messages and World Wide Web hypertext documents on the Internet.
- The number of hits per page will help you rank the Web pages in your site according to their popularity. The number of hits per page denotes the number of clicks on that particular page. The more the number of hits, the more popular is the page.
- Electronic commerce (E-Commerce) includes the buying and selling of goods and services, and the transfer of funds, through digital communications.
- E-Commerce increases efficiency, opens new markets, and can be used to communicate directly with the customer.
- A Web site that is created should be efficient and easy to use. This is the main idea behind usability.
- AutoComplete is a feature of a browser in which the user is provided with the options he has previously used.
- The integration that can be used to manage data, security, etc., for the sales of goods and services conducted through the Internet is known as e-commerce.
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2005
- In order to change collation settings, reinstall SQL Server 2005 on a server with the same collation settings as another server.
- In order to install SQL Server 2005 on a computer on which SQL Server 2000 is already installed, install SQL Server 2005 as a named instance.
- Members of db_access role can assign permissions to other users to enable them to access and query the database.
- RAID-0, also known as disk striping, is made up of a disk set in which data is divided into blocks and spread equally in each disk. It provides best performance because data read and data write operations are not limited to a single disk, but to a set of disks. It does not provide data redundancy. Data once lost cannot be recovered.
- The Service Broker can be attached to a database by using the FOR ATTACH clause of the CREATE DATABASE statement.
- If a snapshot of a database is present on the same computer on which the database is present, the database cannot be deleted.
- In order to connect to the DAC, specify ADMIN: server_name in the Connect to the Server dialog box.
- The login information stored in the master database.
- In order to secure data that is data transmitted over a network, set the value of the ForceEncryption option on a server to Yes.
- In order to enable a user to connect to the database, a DBA should add the user to that database.
- The db_ddladmin fixed database role allows its members to add, modify, or drop objects in the database. Members of the db_ddladmin role can issue DDL statements (e.g. CREATE, ALTER, and DROP) in the database.
- Member of db_ddladmin role have the permission to execute the T-SQL statements.
- The sysadmin role allows a user to view the security log.
Developing applications that use system types and collections
- Use the CausesValidation property of the ImageButton class to set a value to indicate whether validation is performed on a Web server control when an ImageButton control is clicked.
- Installation packages are created for deploying a Web application by using a Web Setup project. A merge module project is used for components to be added to the application.
- Use the Web Setup project and Deployment project to create installation packages for the deployment of Web-based applications such as XML Web services, Web applications etc., to a Web server.
- Use a RequiredFieldValidator control to check whether or not an input control contains a value.
- Use a RegularExpressionValidator control to check whether or not the value entered into a form field matches the pattern specified by a regular expression.
- Use the validation error messages to be displayed on a Web page in a message box by setting the ShowMessageBox property of the ValidationSummary control to true. By setting the ValidationSummary property of the ValidationSummary control to false, the validation summary will not be displayed on the Web page.
- Create and sort an array of data using the System namespace.