Enhance your skills in Web development with PHP and MySQL course and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The study guide provides knowledge and skills of the topics such as Web application security; MySQL administration; networks and protocol functions; image generation; debugging and logging; authentication and personalization with the real-world scenarios.
The course and labs cover the following areas:
- Using Arrays
- Object-oriented PHP
- Debugging and Logging
- Sorting and Retrieving Data
- Creating Your Web Database
- Error and Exception Handling
- Designing Your Web Database
- Web Application Security Risks
- Advanced MySQL Programming
- Advanced MySQL Administration
- Building a Secure Web Application
- Internationalization and Localization
- Reusing Code and Writing Functions
- Working With Your MySQL Database
- String Manipulation and Regular Expressions
- Implementing Authentication Methods with PHP
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 33+ Lessons
- 240+ Quizzes
- 170+ Flashcards
- 100+ Pre-assessments
- 100+ Post-assessments
- 60+ Performance-based Labs
There is a lot of scope in the field of web development these days. The number of websites on the internet is increasing each day, the field of internet marketing is growing and expanding at a fast pace. Therefore, all the IT companies are hiring PHP developers with some knowledge and experience. Thus, it is highly recommended that these professionals get some training that will give them practical knowledge and also help them make a bright career.
Enroll in the uCertify study guide for the MySQL training. The study guide all the topics related to PHP web development.
We are happy to share that uCertify has now enrolled as the Registered Education Provider of PMI (Project Management Institute). This is a step forward in our success path. PMI certification is one of the most trusted and wanted certifications. This partnership will help us in so many aspects as:
- R.E.P. Enrollment Certificates
- Accessing the Education Provider Portal
- R.E.P. Resources Page for operational documents
- R.E.P. Marketing portal for PMI promotional materials
- Figure Repository Access (for “Premium Level” Intellectual Property Licenses only)
Let’s give you the glimpse of PMI certification:
Project Management Institute (PMI) offers certification programs for candidates to test their knowledge of understanding the project, program, and portfolio management. Project management certification program enhances the credibility of professionals, promotes practitioners, and supports ongoing professional development. uCertify is Registered Education Provider (REP) for PMP and anyone who completes uCertify PMP course will receive 60 PDU’s credit hours. PMI certifications are based on the standards and ongoing research to meet the real-world requirements of organizations. PMI certification offers you the opportunities to work in any industry around the globe and with any project management methodology. uCertify provides online courses for the following PMI certification exams:
- SP: PMI Scheduling Professional: PMI Scheduling Professional certification is an expert-level credential designed to build and maintain project schedules, provides hands-on experience in the planning, development, maintenance, analysis, communication, and reporting of project schedules.
- PMP: Project Management Professional: The PMI PMP credential demonstrates knowledge and skills in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources.
- RMP: PMI Risk Management Professional: The PMI RMP certification proves your ability to identify and assess project risks and mitigate threats.
- PgMP: Program Management Professional: It is particularly developed to identify the responsibilities of professional Program Managers and Project Directors; people who lead the coordinated management of multiple projects and ensure the ultimate success of a program.
- CAPM: Certified Associate in Project Management: The PMI CAPM credential recognizes the demonstrated understanding of the fundamental knowledge required for effective project management performance. It also demonstrates understanding processes and terminology as defined in PMBOK Guide.
uCertify offers the study guide for the all the PMI certification exams. The study guide provides the exam-prep material with hands-on learning based on real-world scenarios. The cert guide contains
- Pre & post assessments
- Performance-based labs
Start your prep for the PMI certification exams today with uCertify exam-prep materials.
Management Information Systems for the Information course provides knowledge for changing the face of business, major business initiatives, databases and data warehouses, analytics, decision support, and artificial intelligence, and much more. The MIS course helps students apply the newly acquired knowledge to the real-world situations which help them increase their earning potential. The MIS course provides a solid foundation in all the major aspects of business management. You’ll learn how to evaluate individual requirements, as well as the broader economic and social requirements of an organization, so you can most effectively structure and consolidate its data, good communications skills.
Some of the skills provided in the MIS training program are as follows:
- Network Basics
- Leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Databases and Data Warehouses
- Developing prototypes using various visual tools
- Understanding the information systems life cycle
- System development: phase, tools, and techniques
- Analysis, decision support, and artificial intelligence
- Protecting information against threats and safeguarding
- Identifying organizational data, design, and manipulate databases
- Emerging trends and technologies: computer hardware and software
- Understanding of information technologies and their use in governmental organizations
- Understanding of system requirements gathering, analysis, documentation, and validation
- Integrating technical skills with an understanding of business operations
The MIS course comes with the following learning resources:
- 24+ Lessons
- 585+ Flashcards
Information systems is a field where demand is skyrocketing with projected annual growth rates. Organizations are using computerized information for all the aspects related to business and used in all the levels of setup to collect, process and store data. Some of the compelling reasons why one should go for an MS in MIS:
- Job satisfaction
- Global opportunities
- High employment rate
- Challenging assignments
- Hands-on problem solving
- Better than average earnings
- Opportunity to create an impact!
- Great opportunities for advancement
Enroll in uCertify MIS course for learning the Information system management skills and enhance your career prospects.
The Fundamentals of Database Systems V7 performance-based labs provides you knowledge about the fundamental concepts required for designing, using, and implementing database systems and database applications. Performance-based V7 labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any textbook, course & training. Fundamentals of Database Systems V7 labs emphasize the fundamentals of database modelling and design, the languages and models provided by the database management systems, and database system implementation techniques.
The fundamentals of database 64+ V7 labs focus on the exam topics:
- SQL Data Type
- Database security
- Query Optimization
- ER and EER Model
- Database Recovery
- Data Mining Concepts
- Database and Database uses
- Database System Architecture
- Distributed Database Concepts
- Strategies for Query Processing
- Object and Object-oriented Databases
- NoSQL Database and Big Data Storage System
- SQL: Complex Queries, Triggers, View, and Schema Modification
Databases and database systems are an essential component of life in modern society: most of us encounter several activities every day that involve some interaction with a database. Fundamental of database and database technology have a major impact on the growing use of computers. It is fair to say that databases play a critical role in almost all areas where computers are used, including business, electronic commerce, engineering, medicine, genetics, law, education, and library science. Databases are prevalent in large mainframe systems but are also present in smaller distributed workstations and midrange systems, such as IBM’s AS/400 and personal computers. The Fundamentals of Database V7 labs provide you with the complete knowledge of Database and its types such as Relational Database, Cloud Database, NoSQL Database, Object-oriented Database, and Graph Database with the real-world scenarios. The knowledge of database systems can get you jobs in the leading IT companies with substantial earning potential. The average salary earned by a database manager is in between USD 36,903 to USD 123,343. The career prospects are:
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
Enhance your career prospects and grab the attention of your dream employer by getting complete knowledge about the fundamentals of database system management with the uCertify course and V7 labs.
In growing IT field, VMware certifications are an aspect for moving forward your career in network virtualization field and reaching your full earning potential. There are few changes that took place recently in the VMWare certification program. It has made the selection process of determining what you need to do in order to keep your certifications up-to-date very critical.
Let’s have a quick overview of the certification.
VMware certifications are based on a version of the associated technology, which means VMware certifications are responsive to the technology modifications. The VMWare certification is an industry-recognized credential designed for IT professionals to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere environments. The VMWare certification objectives are:
- Deploying a vCenter Server appliance
- Migrating VMs using vSphere vMotion
- Managing virtual machines with vCenter Server
- Deploying and maintaining thin-provisioned VMs
- Using vCenter Update Manager to apply patches
- Deploying an ESXi host and vCenter Server instance
- Using vSphere Web Client to manage virtual infrastructure
- Using vCenter Server to manage access control and resource usage
- Using vCenter Server to manage ESXi host, storage, and networking
- Using vCenter Server to manage High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Data Protection
VMware Version 6 certifications fall into four categories:
- Desktop and Mobility
- Network Virtualization
- Data Center Virtualization
- Cloud Management and Automation
Each category offers various certification levels, such as:
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert (VCIX)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
Associate certifications require passing a single exam to achieve certification.
So, what are you waiting for? Start your prep for VMWare certification today.
Do you want to prove our expertise of working with databases and the technologies associated to it? If yes, then CIW Database Design Specialist certification is best for you. uCertify is offering 1D0-541 Database Design Specialist course and live-labs for the CIW Database Design Specialist certification. The live-lab is a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the Internet using virtualization. The course and live-labs cover the objectives of the 1D0-541 exam. Live-labs are the unique feature offered by uCertify that provide you the real-world experience and enabled with auto-grading.
The areas covered in the course are:
- Relational Algebra
- Database Planning
- Introduction to Database
- Logical Database Design
- Physical Database Design
- Structured Query Language
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- Transactions and Database Security
- Overview of Database Design Methodology
The course comes with the following resources:
- 7+ Live-labs
- 13+ Lessons
- 460+ Quizzes
- 62+ Flashcards
- 282+ Exercises
- 4+ Full-length Tests
- 50+ Pre-assessments
- 82+ Post assessments
About The Exam
The CIW Database Design Specialist certification is an introductory vendor-neutral training for individuals planning to pursue product-focused database specialization. This exam covers various aspects of DB2, Oracle Database 11g, MS SQL, and MySQL. The CIW Database Design Specialist 1D0-541 exam objectives are as follows:
- Data Models
- Data Dictionaries
- Relational Integrity
- Database Languages
- Data Control Language
- Data Definition Language
- Data Manipulation Language
- Retrieving Data from Relations
- Creating statements using DDL
- Forming commands using DML
- Entities and Data Relationships
- Using DCL to control the access
This certification offers the average salary of USD 71,382 and has many career prospects such as:
- Enterprise developers
- IT managers/directors
- Application developers
- Software programmers
- Web development professionals
Grab the chance of getting the Database Design Specialist certification by passing the 1D0-541 exam with uCertify course and labs. The comprehensive cert guide is built with interactive learning resources that will help you learn all the key concepts required for passing the CIW 1D0-541 exam.
Want to become an expert in Computer Security? Then uCertify is the right destination for you. The Computer Security Fundamentals labs provide you the hands-on experience of the real world scenarios. This contains 20+ performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any textbook, course & training. The labs are so versatile and cover all the aspects of computer security.
Some of the areas covered by the labs are:
- Cyber Detective
- Security Policies
- Introduction to Forensics
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Networks and the Internet
- Computer Security Technology
- Cyber Stalking, Fraud, and Abuse
- Cyber Terrorism and Information Warfare
- Network Scanning and Vulnerability Scanning
Computer security is a key skill demanded by most of the industries these days. Computer security is a very broad term that covers topics from identifying threats to removing them. The field is of growing importance due to the increasing reliance on computer systems and the Internet, wireless networks such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, the growth of “smart” devices, including smartphones, televisions and tiny devices as part of the Internet of Things.
The average salary offered after getting this certification is USD 82,000. The certification offers many job opportunities like:
- Cloud Architect
- Cyber Security Manager
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Cyber Security Operations Analyst
So, start learning with uCertify labs today and enhance your career prospects.
As the year 2017 is about to finish, it feels so proud to look back on the year because lots of great things happened this year. We thank our customers and partners for being some great companions throughout the year. This collaboration helped us in reaching new heights of success and we scaled the pinnacle of success together. Some new innovations had been added to the platform and products this year. We have won 19+ Codies till now and an overall category award this year. Let’s take a look at some of the things that happened this year:
New Innovations In The Platform And Products
We have introduced some new simulations and interactive courses this year. uCertify launched 3D simulations, gamification, space learning in the platform. Some new simulations are also launched like Windows Server 2016 Simulated Environment, and MS-Access 2016 Environment, and live labs with the autograding feature. Some of the courses and titles have been upgraded. New versions of courses have been launched this year. You can integrate your LMS with SSO. The features of SSO are Custom Domain, Grade-book sync, and many more.
Interactivity Feature Added To The Platform
uCertify introduced lots of new interactivity features this year. uCertify is now 100% ADA compliant, Mobile App for iOS and Android has been launched this year. Self Service LTI and Gradebook Integration features are also added this year. Lots of more interactivity features also added to the platform such as voice command and text to speech features. Lots of things are under processing and will be added soon.
Excited to know more about uCertify? Check out the courses and get to experience a brand new way of learning. We promise to come up with even better features and products in the upcoming year. All we need is your faith and support. Stay tuned with and learn by doing.
Become an expert in database management with a uCertify course on Fundamentals of Database Systems V7. The world of data is getting modified with every passing day and this is creating a revolution in the industries. The four major roles of database management in an industry are:
- Helps in updating platform
- Maintains relationships between data
- Maintains data access within an organization
- Helps brand manager to search data in a better manner
The course is a complete package of interactive course and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any textbook, course & training. The course trains you on the fundamentals of database systems that include:
- Disk storage
- Query optimization
- Distributed database concepts
- Database recovery techniques
- SQL data definition and data types
- Database designing and modeling
- Database systems and architecture
- Database systems implementation techniques
- languages and models provided by the database management systems
The course gives you the following resources:
- 34+ Lessons
- 1+ Exercises
- 106+ Quizzes
- 170+ Flashcards
- 55+ Pre assessments
- 50+ Post assessments
- 64+ Performance-based labs
- Database admin
- Software engineer
- Database system technical head
Grab the opportunity to become database expert with uCertify courses and labs.
Want to start a career in Computer Forensics? Try uCertify course on computer forensic technology for mastering the forensic skills. The Computer Forensics Investigations course and labs provide you hands-on expertise in computer forensics with the real world scenarios created in performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any textbook, course & training. The course covers areas:
- Case studies
- Hands-on activities
- Practical applications of computer technologies
The course offers the following learning resources:
- 13+ Lessons
- 230+ Quizzes
- 458+ Flashcards
- 103+ Pre assessments
- 100+ Post assessments
- 15+ Performance-based labs
The course has the career opportunities in:
- Accounting firms
- Law enforcement
- Software companies
- Intelligence agencies
Enroll yourself in the uCertify courses for being computer forensic expert and enhance your career prospects.