Here is what you will learn with the CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 specialist 1D0-620 cert guide:
- The CSS Box Model
- Applying CSS Styles
- Common HTML5 APIs
- Page Layout with CSS
- CSS Terms and Syntax
- Validating HTML5 Code
- The Evolution of HTML5
- CSS Positioning Schemes
- HTML5 Structure Elements
- Migration to Mobile Devices
- Manipulating Data with jQuery
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Retrieving Data with XMLHttpRequest
The CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 specialist 1D0-620 cert guide comes with the following learning resources:
- 13+ Lessons
- 284+ Quizzes
- 74+ Flashcards
- 3+ Full-length Tests
- 55+ Pre-assessments
- 102+ Post Assessments
- 50+ Live-labs (Add-on component)
The CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist certification will help you showcase your essential HTML5 and CSS3 web development skills that are being extensively used at your workplace. This industry supported certification is the first course in the CIW Web and Mobile Design series. The CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist D0-620 exam includes topics such as:
- Designing mobile devices
- Implementing HTML5 APIs
- Implementing HTML5 forms
- Using CSS3 to shape content on the page
Start your prep for the CIW 1D0-620 exam and get the CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 specialist 1D0-620 certification. The uCertify study guide will help you learn all the key concepts required for passing the 1D0-620 exam.
Want to become a web developer? Then you should be an expert in programming languages. uCertify has introduced the PHP and MySQL Web Development course to gain expertise in web development. This course covers all the areas in such an interactive way that helps you becoming a PHP expert. PHP skilled professionals are required by most of the industries these days.
The course The basic requirements for becoming a PHP expert are:
- Text editor for editing PHP files
- Basics of HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Related software installation for executing PHP codes
The course comes with the following resources:
- 33+ Lessons
- 240+ Quizzes
- 170+ Flashcards
- 100+ Pre assessments
- 100+ Post assessments
There are a lot of career prospects if you are an expert of PHP language. Some of them are listed below:
- Web developer
- PHP developer
- Drupal developer
- Software developer
So, students and instructors take a uCertify course for improving your career prospects and avail a site-wide discount of 30% at uCertify Christmas Day Sale. Do not forget to use the promo code XS30.
Get certified for CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist exam with Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist course and live-lab. The live-lab is an add-on component. Please select it while buying the course. It is a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the Internet using virtualization. A live-lab has equipment such as a computer, server, switch or router in it that a user is free to configure.
The benefits of live-labs are:
- Exam-based practical tasks
- Real equipment, absolutely no simulations
- Access to the latest industry technologies
- Available anytime, anywhere on any device
- Break and Reset functionality
- No hardware costs
So, get ready to be a certified Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist with uCertify!
Microsoft has specified more than twenty-eight objectives for the 70-640 test. These objectives are grouped under six topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-640 test:
- Installing and configuring DNS.
- Configuring zone transfers.
- Configuring forest and domains.
- Configuring trusts.
- Configuring sites.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-529 test, which are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-529 test:
- Creating and configuring an XML Web service method using one way method, Web method, and WebMethodAttribute class.
- Configuring a Web service method by using the properties of the WebMethodAttribute attribute.
- Building and deploying a Web service application using Web setup project or Cab project.
- Configuring and formatting SOAP messages.