Microsoft’s 70-642 test is designed to measure your ability to accomplish the technical tasks of configuring and maintaining Windows 2008 network infrastructure. This exam is meant for IT professionals who are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. Before taking the test 70-642, you should practice the following:
- Install Windows Server 2008 on two networked computers. During installation, through Setup, create a partition on the hard disks on which you should install Windows Server 2008 as a stand-alone server in a workgroup.
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-529 test, which are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-529 test:
- Creating and configuring an XML Web service method using one way method, Web method, and WebMethodAttribute class.
- Configuring a Web service method by using the properties of the WebMethodAttribute attribute.
- Building and deploying a Web service application using Web setup project or Cab project.
- Configuring and formatting SOAP messages.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-564 test. These objectives are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-564 test:
- Choosing appropriate controls based on business requirements.
- Designing controls for reusability.
- Managing states for controls.
- Leveraging data-bound controls.
- Choosing appropriate validation controls based on business requirements.
- Identifying the appropriate usage of ASP.NET AJAX.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-504 exam, which are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-504 exam:
- Creating state machine workflows.
- Creating sequential workflows.
- Selecting workflow authoring mode.
- Hosting a workflow and designer in an application.
- Initializing and managing the workflow life cycle.
- Modifying a workflow at runtime.
- Handling events from a host.
- Calling methods on a host.
- Consuming services from a workflow.
- Exposing workflow as a service.
- Creating custom activities.
- Creating custom composite activities.
Q. What is the 70-504 exam?
A. This Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (TS) exam, Exam 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Workflow Foundation Application Development, is designed to test your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 WWF. This Technology Specialist (TS) exam, Exam 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Workflow Foundation, became available in April 2008. Exam 70-504 is designed to measure your knowledge of .NET Framework 3.5 Workflow Foundation (WF).
Windows Workflow Foundation exam is essential for every developer who works with multiple applications and services that must exchange data or results. Windows Workflow Foundation defines a process flow amongst people, applications, and services-mapping dependencies and sequences to allow automation of tasks across previously stand-alone programs. New-to-topic developers can take a sequential approach to understanding workflows and learning how to create Windows Workflow Foundation-enabled applications and services.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-536 test, which are grouped under seven topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-536 test:
- Managing data in a .NET application by using system types, collections, and specialized collections.
- Improving type safety and application performance in a .NET application by using generic collections.
- Implementing .NET Framework interfaces and controlling interactions between .NET application components by using events and delegates.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-562 test. These objectives are grouped under seven topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-562 test:
- Configuring providers.
- Configuring authentication, authorization, and impersonation.
- Configuring projects, solutions, and reference assemblies.
- Configuring session state using Microsoft SQL Server, State Server, or InProc.
- Publishing Web applications.
- Configuring application pools.
- Compiling an application using Visual Studio or command-line tools.
- Implementing data-bound controls.
- Loading user controls dynamically.
- Creating and consuming custom controls.
- Implementing client-side validation and server-side validation.
Q. What is the 70-643 exam?
A. Exam TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring (70-643) validates skills related to applications infrastructure of Windows Server 2008.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-643 exam?
A. Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008 is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience. The MCTS candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience in implementing and administering a network operating system in an environment that includes 250 and more users, three or more physical locations, and three or more domain controllers.
If you are looking for an IT certification that gives you an edge over others in this competitive world, you are at the right place. Choosing an IT certification from hundreds of certifications is a cumbersome task. You require having a clear understanding about its benefits and future prospects about doing any certification. The requirements to obtain a Microsoft Certified Master certification on SQL Server are more extensive than it is to obtain lower level certifications. The value is huge, you will be the most highly demanded SQL asset and can pretty much guarantee to earn more than your colleagues who are not certified.
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification validates that an individual possess the comprehensive set of skills necessary to perform a specific job role. MCITP certifications are built on the technical proficiency measured in the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications. MCTS are consistently capable of implementing, building, troubleshooting, and debugging a particular Microsoft technology.
Pass 70-431 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 435 questions with answers and 309 study notes articles and exam tips.
Some other SQL Server Certifications:
Microsoft 70-432 (SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance) is the most leading certification examination, which measures the individual’s ability to work as a SQL Server Administrator or Database Administrator. A candidate should also have skill to maintain the server and troubleshoot any error that may arise during its operation. Following are the 8 essential skills needed to become MCTS: 70-432:
1. Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008: A user should have a basic and advanced knowledge to install SQL Server 2008 and its related services. He should be able to configure SQL Server instances and services. He should know how to implement database mail services.
Pass 70-432 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 150 questions with answers and 100 study notes articles and exam tips:
Some other SQL Server Certifications: