- VBScript is another scripting language that uses Visual Basic code for writing scripts.
- A property is an attribute of an object used to change the style of the object.
- Every property has a value that changes the style of an object.
- The comment tag is used to hide the script from the non-scriptable browsers.
- The <script>…<script> tag is used to insert scripts in a Web page.
- An HTML document can contain any number of <script>…<script> tag
- A variable declared inside the <script>…<script> tag but outside any function is known as global variable and can be accessed from any function within the <script tag>.
- The increment (++) operator is used to increment the value of a variable by one.
- Instantiation is a process of creating copies of different objects.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 1D0-435 exam?
A. The prerequisites for a candidate to appear in the 1D0-435 exam are as follows:
A. To start preparing for the 1D0-435 exam, you need to have the latest versions of scriptable browsers such as Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator installed on your computer.