Technology moves fast! Will your dream job still be around in ten years’ time? What skills are employers currently on the hunt for?
In this fast-growing world, you need be extraordinary and highly-skilled so that you can cope up with the latest technological advancements and modifications. You need be self-motivated, adaptable to the situation for surviving in the cut-throat competition. You have to be updated with the technological changes to keep your career moving. This is the least you should familiarize yourself with by next year.
- It must be a highly in demand skill so that you can have a great career opportunity with good earning potential.
- It must be growing faster than the number of skilled workers so that the job market doesn’t get saturated.
- It must be international and needed all around the world.
- It must be a skill that is able to be picked up without going to school or boot camp which makes you pay a ton of money for a diploma.
- It must be a skill useful many years into the future.
Taking all the above things into account, you can choose the technological skills needed in today’s job market. Choose the correct technical field wisely trending in the job market, boost up the skills with the uCertify IT learning platform to enhance your career prospects.
Want to pass the Microsoft MTA certification exam? Then uCertify is the right choice for you. You can get all the necessary skills required to pass the MTA certification exam with 98-375: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals course and live-labs. Live-lab is a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the Internet using virtualization. A live-lab has equipment such as a computer, server, switch or router in it that a user is free to configure. Live-lab is a unique feature provided in the courses. The auto-graded lave-labs provide complete coverage of the 98-375 exam objectives and help you gain knowledge on all the exam topics.
The course covers the exam objectives and trains you in the following skills:
- Events and Animations
- Improving Web Typography
- Layout for every occasion
- Getting acquainted with HTML5
- Organizing Forms and working with Validation
- Effects, Transforms, Transitions, and Animations
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 48+ Quizzes
- 13+ Lessons
- 40+ Exercises
- 121+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length tests
- 30+ Post assessments
About The Exam
- Manage the Application Life Cycle
- Building User Interface (UI) With HTML
- Formatting User Interface with the help of Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
The exam is demanded by most of the industries these days. The exam has following career prospects:
- UI Developer
- Technical Lead
- HTML5 Developer
- HTML5 Programmer
- Full Stack Developer
Don’t wait to enroll yourself in the uCertify courses for the best learning experience. The las will help you pass the Microsoft MTA 98-375 certification exam in your first attempt.