The L117-101 exam is designed to test the basic knowledge of an examinee about various hardware, their configuration and installation, his understanding of the Linux operating system, and of installing and configuring various Linux utility packages. Before taking the L117-101 exam, you should practice the following:
- Determine and configure hardware settings.
- Boot the system.
- Change runlevels and shut down or reboot system.
- Design the hard disk layout.
The IBM-DB2-730 exam is designed to test in-depth knowledge of an examine on DB2 database security management, database creation and deletion, Tables, Views, Indexes management, etc. Before taking the IBM-DB2-730 exam, you should practice the following:
- Understand features or functions available in DB2 tools.
- Understand non-relational data concepts.
- Perform database encryption.
- Identify and connect to DB2 servers and databases.
- Create and delete database (data) objects.
- Use SQL to SELECT Data from tables.