Q. What is the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) 312-49 exam?
A. The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) 312-49 exam recognizes knowledge and skills of a candidate to identify, track, and prosecute the cyber-criminals. It also recognizes the knowledge of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. It deals with the various possible applications and methods of cyber crime. The computer hacking forensic investigator exam give knowledge about preparation and application of forensic methods in electronic media.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) 312-49 exam?
A. There are no prerequisites for writing the Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) 312-49 exam, although it is recommended that candidate take CEH Exam before enrolling into CHFI program. However it is not mandatory to pass CEH exam before applying for CHFI exam.
Q. What is the 312-50 CEH-v6 exam?
A. EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking test is designed to measure your level of knowledge and hack skill based on Ethical Hacking Concept. The EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking exam covers the hacking concepts such as hacking fundamentals, footprinting, scanning, enumeration, Google hacking, System Hacking, Linux System Security, Trojans, Backdoors, virus, worms, Sniffers, IDS, Firewalls, Honeypots, session hijacking, Web server hacking, Wireless hacking, Cryptography, Database Hacking, physical security, and social engineering attacks.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 312-50 CEH-v6 exam?
A. There are two eligibility criteria for appearing in this exam:
- Candidate has attended training for the CEH course at any EC-Council authorized training center.
- If the candidate chooses self study, he must have at least two years of information security related experience.
EC-Council has specified more than 80 objectives for the CEH-v6 certification exam, which are grouped under 26 modules. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the CEH-v6 312-50 Ethical Hacker exam:
- Understanding elements of security, security fundamentals, and security Testing.
- Understanding seven-step information gathering process.
- Performing information gathering, determining network range, identify active machines, finding open ports and applications, OS fingerprinting, and mapping the network.