Want to learn about the Computer Forensics? Try uCertify Computer Forensics Investigations performance-based labs to get a complete understanding of computer forensics. The study guide contains 15+ performance-based labs that simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The labs provide an understanding of fundamental concepts of computer forensics, its scope, and many more with the help of real-world scenarios. The course is designed in such a way that it can be helpful for anyone with an interest in computer forensics. The labs offer an understanding of topics:
- Case Studies
- Mac Forensics
- Mobile Forensics
- Network Forensics
- Online Investigations
- Photograph Forensics
- Handling Computer Hardware
- Documenting the Investigation
- Accessibility of Digital Evidence
- The Scope of Computer Forensics
- Windows Operating and File Systems
- Acquiring Evidence in a Computer Forensics Lab
Computer Forensics is fast becoming one of the most beneficial forms of investigation available to legal proceedings. In this day and age, almost everyone will use a computer or mobile phone at some point in the day, so it is highly likely that most crimes or breaches of privacy will come into contact with one or the other. Some of the benefits of incorporating computer forensics in the forensic accounting engagements include:
- The ability to reduce or even eliminate sampling risk.
- Quick identification and extraction of certain risk criteria from the entire data population for further analysis.
- Identifying trends of which company personnel, consultants, and forensic accountants were unaware.
So, get complete knowledge about the Computer Forensics fundamentals with the uCertify course. The knowledge about the topics will help you enhance your career prospects with great jobs. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.