Databases are at the core of all successful digital systems. Learning the database fundamentals concepts can play a vital role in improving your career prospects. uCertify brings you Fundamentals of Database Systems V7 course and performance-based labs that introduces the fundamental concepts necessary for designing, using, and implementing database systems and applications. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The study guide emphasizes the concepts of database modeling and designing, languages, and models provided by the database management systems along with the database system implementation techniques. The course introduces the basics of database systems of the traditional relational database systems along with the new paradigm of NoSQL databases used in big data systems. The course and labs cover all the important aspects including normalization, query processing, and transactions. This course provides you knowledge of how to apply a database application development methodology that is applicable in your project work. The study guide helps you understand all the database concepts, techniques, and tools that are needed to develop a database application from scratch. In addition to the development methodology, the course also includes the Enhanced Entity-Relationship Model, the Relational Model, Relational algebra, calculus and SQL, database normalization, techniques and tools for metadata management and archival will be presented.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
- Database Security
- Query Optimization
- Database Mining Concepts
- SQL Programming Techniques
- Database Recovery Techniques
- Concurrency Control Techniques
- Distributed Database Techniques
- XML: Extensible Markup Language
- Object and Object-relational Databases
- Web Database Programming using PHP
- Transaction Processing Concepts and Theory
- Relational Database Design Algorithms and Dependencies
- Indexing Structures for File and Physical Database Designs
- Disk storage, Basic File Storage, Hashing, and Modern Storage Architecture
Here are the course features:
- 34+ Lessons
- 1+ Exercises
- 106+ Quizzes
- 170+ Flashcards
- 55+ Pre-assessments
- 50+ Post Assessments
- 64+ Performance-based Labs
The advantages of Database Management Systems are:
- DBMS are used in data storage, data retrieval, and data manipulation.
- It’s only the method to deal with huge amount of data.
- it helps in business management and market analysis.
So, get yourself enrolled in the uCertify study guide and learn the key concepts of the database systems management. The course will guide you on the path of success with its interactive learning resources.