Vaibhav Pandey is a Software Engineer, reviewed the uCertify SCX310-065- SCJP 6.0 PrepKit. He has become a Software engineer in a very young age (22 years) and got more than two years of experience in Java programming. He uses Java to create different types of applications including Windows, Web sites, e-learning courses, and mobile applications. After reviewing the uCertify PrepKit for the exam SCX310-065, Vaibhav said, “The SCJP 310-065 exam is not easy to crack.I have an experience of using the uCertify’s SCJP 310-065 exam preparation kit for quite a long time, and it is needed the best exam preparation kit available. I have also tried several other SCJP preparations kits but they never worth money I have spent on them.”
Visit Vaibhav’s Blog to read his full review of the PrepKit.
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-640?
A. The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008 is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience The MCTS candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience in implementing and administering a network operating system in an environment that includes 250 and more users, three or more physical locations, and three or more domain controllers.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Microsoft’s 70-640 test is designed to measure your ability to accomplish the technical tasks of configuring and maintaining an Active Directory environment. By passing the test 70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification:
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
Demo version of 70-640 certification exam PrepKit is available at:
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-640.html
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the exam 77-602?
A. Although there are no prerequisites for the exam 77-602 – MCAS – Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft recommends that the candidates for this exam should have the equivalent of six months to one year of hands-on experience on Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and might have experience with previous versions of Microsoft Office Excel.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Passing the exam 77-602 provides the following certification:
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist: Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Q. Is 70-602 – MCAS – Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007 exam available in languages other than English?
A. Yes, currently the exam is available in Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Russian and Spanish languages.
Pass 77-602 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 150 questions with answers and 92 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/77-602.html
Q. What is MCTS: .NET 2.0 Application Development Foundation exam?
A. Microsoft’s 70-536 is designed to test your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 fundamentals. The 70-536 exam measures your skills that include developing applications, implementing service processes, threading, and application domains, embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application, etc. After passing this test along with the other core exams, you will become an MCTS: .NET 2.0 Web Applications, MCTS: .NET 2.0 Windows Applications or MCTS: .NET 2.0 Distributed Applications.
To analyze the capabilities of the software, you can download a demo version and evaluate the PrepKit free of cost. Click the link below:
Creating and Accessing XML Web Services
- Web Services Description Language (Wsdl.exe) is a tool used to generate code for XML Web services and Web service clients from WSDL, XSD schema files, and discovery documents.
- Use the XML (Extensible Markup Language), SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), XSD (XML Schema Definition), and WSDL (Web Services Description Language) protocols to create a Web service.
Use MessageName property to implement two Web methods with the same name and ensure that each of these two Web methods is uniquely identified when it is called separately.
- Use the CacheDuration property of the WebMethod attribute to specify the number of seconds for which the response should be held in the cache.
- Use the Namespace property of the WebService attribute to specify the namespace of a proxy generated by Visual Studio .NET 2005.
- Use the BufferResponse property of the WebMethod attribute to serialize the Web method response into a memory buffer until the response is completely serialized and returned back to the Web service clients over the network.
Pass 70-529-CSHARP exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 472 questions with answers and 373 study notes articles and exam tips:
C#.NET 2.0 Distributed Application Development
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-529-CSHARP.html
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2005
- In order to change collation settings, reinstall SQL Server 2005 on a server with the same collation settings as on another server.
- In order to install SQL Server 2005 on a computer on which SQL Server 2000 is already installed, install SQL Server 2005 as a named instance.
- Members of the db_access role can assign permissions to other users to enable them to access and query the database.
- RAID-0, also known as disk striping, is made up of a disk set in which data is divided into blocks and spread equally in each disk. It provides best performance because data read and data write operations are not limited to a single disk, but to a set of disks. It does not provide data redundancy. Data once lost cannot be recovered.
- The Service Broker can be attached to a database by using the FOR ATTACH clause of the CREATE DATABASE statement.
To analyze the capabilities of the simulation software of MCTS 70-431 certification exam, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. Click the link below:
Q. What is the IBM DB2 000-730 exam?
A. The IBM-DB2-730: DB2 9 Family Fundamentals certification is intended for experienced DB2 9 users who possess the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the day-to-day administration of DB2 9 instances and databases residing on Linux, UNIX, or Windows platforms. Passing this test will help you in achieving IBM DB2 9 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows certification. You also have to pass this test if you want to pursue the more advanced DBA certification.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the IBM DB2 000-730 exam?
A. No prerequisites.
Q. What is the prerequisite for taking the Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (70-291) exam?
A. The exam is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for the exam, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience in administering client and network operating systems in environments that have 250 to 5,000 or more users, three or more physical locations, and three or more domain controllers.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Microsoft’s 70-291 exam is designed to measure your ability to measures your ability to implement, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure. After passing the exam you will become a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
Pass 70-291 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 535 questions with answers and 152 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-291.html
Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices
- In order to convert a hard disk from a basic disk to a dynamic disk, you can use Disk Management or DISKPART.EXE tool.
- The data disk’s status is Unreadable on the file server. In order to enable users to access data stored on the file server, you will have to rescan the disk. For dynamic disks, the Unreadable status usually results from corruption or I/O errors on part of the disk, rather than the failure of the entire disk.
- Microsoft Windows 2003 offers two types of disk storage configurations: basic disk and dynamic disk.
- In order to increase the space for storing users’ data, you will have to use the Disk Management tool to extend the users’ data volume by using the unallocated space of a disk. Administrators can extend simple or extended volumes that are not system or boot volumes as long as there is available disk space. Administrators can extend a simple or spanned volume on a dynamic disk if it does not have a file system or if it is formatted using the NTFS file system.
- Gateway is a network interconnectivity device that translates different communication protocols and is used to connect dissimilar network technologies.
- The non-Plug-and-Play device can be installed only with the Add New Hardware Wizard.
To analyze the capabilities of the simulation software, you can download a demo version and evaluate the PrepKit free of cost. Click the link below:
70-290 â€“ MCSE Windows Server 2003 Environment
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-290.html
uCertify (July 14, 2009) uCertify, a leading provider of exam preparation software for IT certification exams, is offering a huge discount of 50% on its Network+ (N10-003) and Security+ (SY0-101) PrepKits. CompTIA has announced the retirement of the Network+ version 2007 (N10-003) and Security+ (SY0-101) certification exams. These exams will be available until July 31, 2009. According to CompTIA, although these exams are being retired, the certification status of candidates will not change. So, the candidates who have been preparing for these exams for a long time are advised to take the exam as early as possible.
uCertify is offering a discount of 50% on both PrepKits. To get a glimpse of these PrepKits, you can download its free demo version (which contains 15 free practice questions) from:
For Security+ (SY0-101) certification PrepKit: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/CompTIA/SY0-101.html
For Network+ (N10-003) certification PrepKit: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/CompTIA/N10-003.html