The CompTIA Security+ certification is a vendor-neutral credential accredited by ANSI. This exam is a proof of your fundamental skills and knowledge utilized in industries these days. The exam validates the skills of:
- Performing threat analysis
- Participating in risk-reducing activities
- Applying policies, laws, and regulation
- Implementing appropriate threat reduction techniques
- Installing and configuring systems to secure applications, networks, and devices
This certification exam is designed for the IT professionals who have two years’ experience in security or dealing with security on daily basis. CompTIA Security+ certified candidate performs these tasks to preserve the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
CompTIA Security+ measures the skills of the candidate in following domain:
All the professionals hurry up and scale the pinnacle of success with CompTIA Security+ Style Guide SY0-501 provided by uCertify and avail a site-wide discount of 30% at uCertify Christmas Day Sale. Do not forget to use the promo code XS30.