There are several reasons to not use a braindump, ever. Here are 5 reasons why not to use exam dumps (also known as braindumps) for Windows 7 certification exams :
1. Braindumps are illegal. All candidates that take an IT certification exam are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to not to leak exam related information. But leaks do happen and it is these the leaks have led to dozens of braindump providers.
2. Hampers Learning. Using exam dumps may help you pass the exam, but you will learn little, if anything about the Windows 7 operating system and services. In other words, you may get the job, but do you have the skills to keep it?
3. Creates false sense of preparedness. Braindump exam material typically only contains actual questions and answers from the exam. Use a trustworthy test prep provider to help you provide conceptual information, study material and progress tracking tools to really determine your level of certification readiness.
4. You may lose your Windows 7 certification.
5. Memorizing v/s learning. If you need to spend hours memorizing hundreds of questions and answers, wouldn’t that time be better spent towards learning?
To determine if an online test prep provider is actually a braindump vendor, look up their URL at: http://www.certguard.com/search.asp. CertGuard is a company committed to certifying only legal and quality test prep providers.