- 26+ Lessons
- 250+ Quizzes
- 191+ Flashcards
- 191+ Glossary of Terms
- 100+ Pre-assessment Questions
- 100+ Post-assessment Questions
- Using jQuery
- Building Tables
- Designing Forms
- Page Layout in CSS
- Working with Links
- Search Engines and SEO
- Designing for the Mobile Web
- Using Responsive Web Design
- Integrating Multimedia: Video and Sound
- You will receive the notifications for attempting the questions, giving right or wrong answers, and for the questions left at the time of attempting the test-prep.
- The change in the mobile app has simplified the process of syncing your exercises, flashcards, and other test-preps. Now with a single button, all your progress can be synced simultaneously.
- There is a change in the mobile app profile page that has increased the page responsiveness due to which the profile page opens faster and takes lesser data. The resolution of the app adjusts automatically and can be opened easily in any device.
- Now you can sync all your course progress on the web from any device through the sync button and restore it on another device be it your desktop, android or ios. This feature will likewise let instructors track your progress and guide you accordingly.
- The change in forgot password option has made it simpler for you to reset your password from the app itself. Once you click the forgot password button it will send you the reset password link to your registered email address and the password can be changed following the same link.
- We have fixed the issues in login page due to which app responsiveness is increased. Now you will receive proper notifications when there is some problem with the internet connection and whether your changes have been saved or not. Special characters will be accepted in the passwords and we have added some special designs to the Glossaries.
These changes and add-on features in our mobile app aims at better learning that we have endeavoured to make it effectively and efficiently accessible for you on mobile apps and gadgets. You can have access to our rich library on your smartphones & gadgets through our mobile application and can watch videos, do exercises, attempt test-prep, and practice on labs. Additionally, you can buy the courses through our mobile app. Our educational mobile application comes with benefits such as:
- The mobile app is accessible for a wide range of expert levels and helps in learning by utilizing a variety of teaching approaches, such as video training, live-labs, quizzes, and even the 3D educational games.
- Unlike classrooms, you can study and learn anytime and anywhere through our mobile app without being time-bound.
- Your leisure time can be used for certification exam prep through our mobile app. Once your leisure time is over, you can leave your exercises in the middle and can start it again from where you have left off.
- Since we have self-paced and instructor-led courses, studying them on our mobile app gives you an additional feature to track your progress and to plan your schedule accordingly.
uCertify Mobile App is user-friendly and simple & easy to use with one-touch access. We are taking the e-Learning a step forward, so, download our mobile application now to have a better learning experience!
ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification is the best suited for professionals working in the field of IT security management and governance. The ISACA CISM certification is a globally acknowledged credential that validates the knowledge and skills of the best practices for information systems management. ISACA CISM certification is ranked as one of the most demanded IT certifications that can offer you the highest pay scale. There are more than 32,000 CISM certified professionals around the world. Earning CISM credential leads to career advancement. Let us help you know more about this certification and its benefits. The certification helps in providing the skills to develop and manage the Information Security Program for an organization. The certification is recognized by multinational clients and organization. The employers at enterprises and the government agencies are hiring CISM certified professionals as they are highly skilled and able to identify the critical issues. There are more than 3500 certified professionals working as IT Directors/ Managers and more than 7500 as Security Managers. The certification helps you demonstrate your knowledge and skills of security, and integrity to your employer, contribute to compliance issues and enhance the organization’s security program and related objectives.
ISACA CISM exam envelopes four Information Security Management domains.
- Domain 1: Information Security Governance (24%)
- Domain 2: Information Risk Management (30%)
- Domain 3: Information Security Program Development and Management (27%)
- Domain 4: Information Security Incident Management (19%)
Now, let us guide you about the salary offered to the ISACA CISM certified professionals:
- Chief Information Security Officer: USD 158,611
- Chief Information Officer (CIO): USD 147,817
- IT Security Architect: USD 127,949
- Information Security Manager: USD 117,983
- Information Security Officer: USD 104,567
ISACA CISM certification is among the most sought-after and highest paying IT certifications. The thing that makes it different from other certifications is that it merges the IT auditing role with information security implementation. Aren’t you excited about getting the certification? If yes, then get yourself the uCertify ISACA CISM cert guide that helps you pass the certification exam in your first attempt.
Abraham Anderson has 15+ years of experience in IT domain and is currently working as Senior Network Engineer at Alorica. He holds his expertise in Security Professional with highly developed skills in access management, developing and maintaining an effective security architecture, compliance management, and remediation, vulnerability identification/management/remediation as well as both network and application/database penetration testing. He has successfully qualified 9 certification exam, namely: CISSP, SSCP, CEH, MCSE, CCNP, CCNA, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ N10-007, and CompTIA Server.
He recently reviewed our CompTIA Network+ N10-007 course and has provided the following feedback, that we are more than happy to share:
“I was granted the pleasure to review the Network + training curriculum offered by uCertify. As a Network Engineer and a Network + certified professional I can say with complete certainty that this training will prepare anyone willing to put in the effort for the CompTIA Network + exam. The training documentation was deep and thorough, yet surprisingly easy to read. I was granted the pleasure to review the Network + training curriculum offered by uCertify. As a Network Engineer and a Network + certified professional I can say with complete certainty that this training will prepare anyone willing to put in the effort for the CompTIA Network + exam. The training documentation was deep and thorough, yet surprisingly easy to read.”
We are working on all the areas of improvement mentioned by him to provide a better user experience. You can check out the complete post here. To know more about Mr. Abraham you can contact him via his LinkedIn profile.
Microsoft MTA credentials are the extraordinary credentials to begin if you want to get into the realm of technology and innovation. MTA certifications address a wide range of key specialized technological concepts and evaluate core specialized knowledge and comprehension. The MTA certification improves technical skills and abilities in using the various Microsoft technologies. MTA Windows Server Administration is an advanced computer networking credential that includes server installation and configuration, troubleshooting, server roles, storage, active directory & group policy, file & print web services, remote access, virtualization, and application servers. uCertify provides the complete study guide for the preparation of the Microsoft MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals 98-365 exam that includes both the course and performance-based labs. Performance based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The Microsoft MTA 98-365 course and performance-based lab will help you learn all the necessary hands-on skills in Microsoft Windows operating systems. After completing the course you will improve your practical skills in device drivers, patch management, OS’s, Windows services, operating system installations, GPO’s, web servers, remote access services, user account management, Active Directory management, disk management, and performance monitoring.
The Microsoft MTA 98-365 study guide has the following resources to offer:
- 15+ Lessons
- 115+ Quizzes
- 351+ Exercises
- 104+ Flashcards
- 6+ Full-Length Tests
- 104+ Glossary of Terms
- 97+ Performance-based Labs
- 50+ Pre-Assessment Questions
- 55+ Post-Assessment Questions
The following topics and concepts are covered in the Microsoft MTA 98-365 guide:
- Application Servers
- Server Maintenance
- Performance Tuning
- File and Print Servers
- Administering Services
- Server Troubleshooting
- Windows Server Overview
- Installing Windows Server
- Remote Access Technologies
- Active Directory Infrastructure
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Managing Windows Server Storage
Gain hands-on expertise in the Microsoft MTA 98-365 certification exam with uCertify Microsoft MTA 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals course and performance-based labs.