You have only last 24 hours left to avail 20% site-wide off at uCertify Presidents’ Day Sale. So, hurry up, visit our award-winning e-learning platform of 400+ titles, pick up your desired course, and start your prep. Don’t forget to enter the promo code PD20 while checking out!
Today, if you are not promoting your brand on social media platforms, they are not well represented online. Ignoring social media can decrease your opportunity for interaction with customers, leaders, and marketers, which costs you engagement and web traffic as a whole. In 2014, 92% of marketers claimed that social media marketing was important for their business. 80% of the marketers indicated that their efforts increased traffic to their website.
Here are the main three social media marketing skills that are required in today’s market.
1. Creativity: One of the most critical aspects of social media marketing is creativity. Studies show 21% of social media users unfollow a brand if the content shared is not engaging. To keep your followers attached, marketers will need to find new and engaging ideas every time, creative initiatives, and campaigns. From Facebook contest to viral videos, social media marketers will need to think of innovative ways to stand apart from the millions of others on social media.
2. Content Curation: Content curation plays an important role in social media marketing for the business that does not create new content each time. Content curation tells you when to share, what to share and how to share. It is important that your content is related to the customer so that they give time in reading them.
3. Writing: From creating the Facebook post to crafting your tweet, writing stands as an essential part of a social media marketer’s job profile. If headlines aren’t magnetic or captivating enough, then you can never motivate people to read the article. Social media marketers need to be able to write web content that is easy to skim and visually appealing with headlines, shorter paragraphs, and bullets for increasing the customer engagements.
You can improve your social media marketing skills with the uCertify study guide on CIW Social Media Strategist certification. This will help you enhance your skills and enhance your career prospects. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
Enhance your skills in Web development with PHP and MySQL course and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The study guide provides knowledge and skills of the topics such as Web application security; MySQL administration; networks and protocol functions; image generation; debugging and logging; authentication and personalization with the real-world scenarios. The course and labs are designed for the professionals working in the field of software development with the PHP language in focus.
The course and labs cover the following areas:
- Using Arrays
- Object-oriented PHP
- Debugging and Logging
- Sorting and Retrieving Data
- Creating Your Web Database
- Error and Exception Handling
- Designing Your Web Database
- Web Application Security Risks
- Advanced MySQL Programming
- Advanced MySQL Administration
- Building a Secure Web Application
- Internationalization and Localization
- Reusing Code and Writing Functions
- Working With Your MySQL Database
- String Manipulation and Regular Expressions
- Implementing Authentication Methods with PHP
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 33+ Lessons
- 240+ Quizzes
- 170+ Flashcards
- 100+ Pre-assessments
- 100+ Post-assessments
- 60+ Performance-based Labs
There is a lot of scope in the field of web development these days. The number of websites on the internet is increasing each day, the field of internet marketing is growing and expanding at a fast pace. Therefore, all the IT companies are hiring PHP developers with some knowledge and experience. Thus, it is highly recommended that these professionals get some PHP training that will give them practical knowledge and also help them make a bright career.
Enroll in the uCertify study guide for the PHP and MySQL training. The study guide all the topics related to PHP web development. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.