uCertify offers CompTIA Cloud+ Deploying and Managing a Cloud Infrastructure course for CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification. The Cloud Certification course provides complete coverage of objectives of the CV0-001 exam and provides hands-on experience of exam topics with the performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any textbook, course & training. This Cloud Certification course and labs provide competency in business continuity, infrastructure, security, virtualization, resource management, and cloud models.
The topics covered in the CompTIA Cloud+ course are:
- Cloud Integration
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Characteristics
- Hardware Management
- Testing and Deployment
- Cloud-Fundamental concepts
- Cloud Delivery and Hosting Models
- Storage Provisioning and Networking
- Diagnosis and Performance Monitoring
- Business in Cloud Computing Business
- Cloud Computing Standards and Security
The CompTIA Cloud+ course offers the following learning resources:
- 14+ Lessons
- 154+ Exercises
- 95+ Quizzes
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 49+ Pre-assessments
- 60+ Post assessments
- 48+ Performance-based Labs
About The Exam
Cloud Certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral industry supported and demanded credential. The certification is targeted at professionals working in the cloud computing environment. The Cloud Certification exam validates your knowledge, skills, and proficiency in working with cloud technologies. CompTIA Cloud+ certification proves competency in cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity. CompTIA Cloud+ certification demonstrates your ability to implement and maintain cloud technologies and enables you to jump into a rapidly growing market:
- 9 out of 10 companies use some form of cloud technology.
- 60 per cent of companies have 30 per cent or more of their IT systems in the cloud.
- Cloud computing is estimated to generate nearly 7 million jobs worldwide by the end of 2015.
- The global cloud computing market is projected to reach USD 270 billion by 2020.
So, enhance your career prospects with the uCertify CompTIA Cloud+ course. The Cloud Certification course will help you pass the exam in your first attempt.
Want to get the CompTIA CySA+ certification? The uCertify course is the right destination for you. Try Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+) course that covers the objectives of the CompTIA CySA CS0-001 exam. The course is designed for IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, or threat intelligence analysts to configure and use threat detection tools; perform data analysis; and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
The CompTIA CySA CS0-001 course covers the exam topics like:
- Analyzing Log Data
- Security Resources
- Analyzing Threat Landscapes
- Implementing Penetration Testing
- Analyzing Post-attacks Techniques
- Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Accessing Information Security Risks
- Addressing Security Architecture Issues
- Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
- Performing Active Access and Network Analysis
- Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 65+ Quizzes
- 17+ Lessons
- 456+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 35+ Pre-assessments
- 75+ Post assessments
About The Exam
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CompTIA CySA) CS0-001 certification is an international, vendor-neutral cybersecurity credential that applies behavioural analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. CySA+ certification validates critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect, and combat cybersecurity threats. The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CompTIA CySA) CS0-001 certification validates your proficiency to configure and use threat detection tools; perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities; threats and risks to an organization; with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization. CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CompTIA CySA) CS0-001 exam objectives are:
- Threat Management
- Cyber Incident Response
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets
The certification offers substantial earning potential. The average salary offered for an information security analyst is USD 90,120 per year.
So, enroll in the uCertify CompTIA CySA CS0-001 course for the best results and a brand-new way of learning.