uCertify has recently updated IC3 GS5 Computing Fundamentals course and has added labs in it. It will help you gain hands-on expertise in IC3 GS5 Exam 1. IC3 GS5 Computing Fundamentals labs are versatile, simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The course and lab provide complete coverage of computing fundamentals exam and include topics such as understanding operating systems, hardware, software; cloud computing; networking and the mobile device; and so on.
IC3 Global Standard 5 (GS5) is the newest addition to the IC3 Digital Literacy program. Like its predecessors, the GS5 certification is comprised of three exams: Computing Fundamentals, Living Online, and Key Applications. IC3 GS5 Computing Fundamentals exam covers a foundational understanding of computing and includes understanding and use of computer hardware, software, and operating systems. Two new topics have been added to this exam: cloud computing and mobile device.
Now, gear up to clear IC3 GS5 Exam 1 in the first attempt with uCertify!
Social Media Practices and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), are the strategies that have their main focus on making an attractive brand identity, which helps in persuading the customers to buy their products. There is, but a need to understand that social media depends on high-quality contents, so work done towards effective SEO can increase the impact of social media practices. Let’s see the five social media practices that provide a boost to SEO:
- Use Social Media Posts: This method opens up a medium for direct viewers to the posts. The posts can be of any article, or a video or even news articles, but using contents on social media always brings a positive impact on searches and offers a great boost to SEO strategies.
- Boost External Links To The Site: You can use link building and strengthen such links through social media. Link building is one of the most important aspects of search rankings and strengthening links through social media enhances the efficiency of SEO campaigns.
- Expand The Number Of Followers On Social Media: A company’s social media followers have a great impact on search engine rankings. Any brand with a number of likes and shares on social media is more likely to take top search engine result pages. However, it is important to mention here that fake followers do not have much influence on social media or SEO practices.
- Promote Sharing On Social Media For Brand Awareness: Increasing the awareness and the popularity of a brand is very important for boosting the SEO strategies. Promoting social sharing is one of the credible methods of increasing brand awareness and stepping up SEO campaigns in the process. It results in increasing popularity of your brand among consumers, which has a positive effect on SEO.
- Optimize Social Media Posts: Boosting and optimizing social media posts locally, is one of the significant ways a company can gain popularity among its consumers. It also provides important benefits to the search engine optimization strategies of any business or company.
We can see how effective social media can be in stepping up SEO campaign. Along with these, balance in the work profile is important for creating a successful campaign. So, try out the above-mentioned points to boost up SEO.