Prepare for Microsoft 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam with Networking with Windows Server 2016 performance-based lab. Performance-based labs are versatile, simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. Networking with Windows Server 2016 performance-based lab covers all the objectives of the 70-741 exam and includes topics such as installing and configuring DNS Servers, creating and configuring DNS zones and records, understanding and configuring DNSSEC, understanding and configuring DANE, installing and configuring Windows Server 2016 DHCP Server, implementing Windows Server 2016 IPAM and much more.
Microsoft 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam focuses on the networking features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. It covers DNS, DHCP, and IPAM implementations, in addition to remote access solutions, such as VPN and Direct Access. It also covers DFS and BranchCache solutions, high-performance network features and functionality, and implementation of software-defined networking (SDN) solutions, such as Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) and Network Controller.
So, gear up to pass Microsoft 70-741 exam with uCertify’s Networking with Windows Server 2016 performance-based lab!
Fahim Khan has 6+ years of experience as Network technician and IT officer. Currently, he is working as an IT officer at Dogus Insaat Ve Ticaret A.S. His featured skills and endorsements are network engineering, network administration, and networking. He reviewed our Certified Information Systems Security Professional 2015 Course and Labs. We feel happy to share his review:
“Being an expert in Information Security recently I received a chance to review uCertify CISSP Course and Labs. As I don’t have much time to go through each and every chapter so I did not read the whole but whatever I had been through was worth of money. The uCertify has presented the course in such a manner that it has covered the each and every single objective of the course and the labs will really going to make your study fun learning if you go for uCertify.” To read the complete review, click here.
We really feel delighted with such reviews and try to improve more so that our customers get our best product.
To know more about Mr. Khan, contact him via his LinkedIn profile
We are glad to share with you, that on July 26, 2017, uCertify was declared a record winner of CODiE 2017 Awards in the following four categories:
- Best Overall Education Solution
- Best Corporate/Workforce Learning Solution
- Best Student Assessment Solution
- Best Higher Education LMS or Learning Platform
The details about the winning products can be found at www.siia.net/codie/2017-Winners.
uCertify also had a good year in 2015 and 2016 CODiE Awards where we consecutively won in seven categories.
The winners were announced by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, to an audience of over 300 education, software, information and business technology leaders. 34 awards were given for products and services deployed specifically for education and learning professionals.
While we are honored to be a CODiE winner four years in a row, we fully realize that it was not possible without your trust and support in us.
We owe our success to you, thank you!
uCertify has updated its Microsoft Access 2016 course with practice questions so that the users may have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Access 2016. uCertify’s Microsoft Access 2016 course provides complete coverage for Microsoft Access 2016: 77-730 exam and includes topics such as creating, modifying, navigating, printing, exporting, protecting databases; creating, managing and modifying tables; creating and modifying query; creating and formatting a form or report. Microsoft Access 2016 course is easy to comprehend and learn. The course is full of interactive activities so that the learner does not find it monotonous.
Microsoft Access 2016 exam provides candidates the basic knowledge of the application’s environment and fundamental database design principles. The certified candidates of this exam have the knowledge of the correct application of the basic characteristics of Access 2016, and they have the ability to create and maintain basic Access database objects, which includes data entry forms, tables, relationships, multi-level reports, and multi-table queries. By passing Microsoft Access 2016 exam, you can enhance your career skills and boost up the job opportunities as Microsoft system administrator, Office professional, data analyst, editor and so on.
So, try the updated Microsoft Access 2016 course and experience the better learning outcome.
Being an IT certified validates your skills and technical knowledge on a specific topic. Once you earn an IT certification, you are among the selected group of individuals – a peer group with signified skills. Let’s check out the benefits of earning the IT certification, and if you find the benefits for your situation, go for it!
- Being Hired: The competition is often tough when the employers are interviewing, but having an IT certification will certainly provide benefit when employers look at your resume. In fact, the relevant certification can be a qualifier for the position because if you have the certification, and the other application does not, you are definitely at an advantage.
- Job Security: In a changing economic environment, businesses are always looking for methods to reduce expenditure. This is the time when having an IT certification can make the difference between retaining your job and seeking a new one. Earning a certification benefits you and your employer. Therefore, this is the place where you must never hesitate to invest.
- Getting Promotions: Who would like to accelerate his career trajectory and get a higher paying position in his company? This will require you to learn new technologies or enhance your current skills. There is no other better method to show this than to earning a new certification in the current area of expertise.
- Professional Credibility: Earning a certification demonstrates your dedication and motivation to professional development. Many companies actively support their employees in earning IT certifications which lead to promotions and raises as well. A series of certifications from the same vendor helps you gain professional credibility.
- Increases Confidence: Being an IT certified increases your confidence level. When you have set your eyes on a goal, planned out, worked hard, and you gained it, you get confidence, which reflects into all aspects of your life. It is because you have mastered a new body of knowledge, you can put it to use as soon as you can!
So, gear up to be an IT certified and enhance your career prospects and pay scale!