Recently Education Technology Industry Network (ETIN) of SIIA,published a story of how winning CODiE’s redefined the success trajectory of uCertify. You can read the complete story here.
Not too long ago, I was having dinner with a good friend of mine who is an SIIA member and discussions turned to SIIA CODiE awards. I told her that I was grateful to SIIA members and how important the organization is to uCertify. She asked me to let the SIIA members know how I felt….so here it is:
It was about a year ago, uCertify won a few CODiEs including the one for the best Education Solution. While, we were very grateful to SIIA, SIIA members and CODiE judges, nothing could prepare us for what was to follow:
- Our revenue grew 3x. About 75 new institutions started uCertify and another 75 will start in fall 2016. Also, we now partner with all major Publishers.
- Actually, we worked harder and innovated more since last CODiEs than ever before. As a matter of fact, uCertify platform is both more powerful and simpler than it was a year ago.
- We were able to build a team that is fired up and ready to go. This is a direct result of encouragement and recognition we received from you. As a matter of fact, the entire office had watched the CODiE Awards webcast.
- The best part – all of this growth was self-funded and came without outside investments.
I truly believe that winning CODiEs played a role in our success last year. SIIA CODiE awards are remarkable because they level the playing field, giving newer companies like uCertify a fighting chance. By recognizing companies like us, you make others take notice and push the innovation and industry forward.
As I write this, the 2016 CODiE Awards are now in the second round – peer review of judging where (until May 6th) SIIA members vote for on the most innovative products currently on the market at http://www.siia.net/archive/codies/2016/vote/login.asp. Winners will be announced on May 18th.”
– Manish Founder & CEO, uCertify