With over 1, 700 professional IT certifications running the gamut of IT technologies, gauging the certification that will enhance your specialty can seem an insurmountable task. To simplify the complexity associated with making the right move, we have compiled a list of top-rated It certs that promises a winning edge.
Analyze your career goals and objectives, before you narrow down on the certifications by carefully understanding your requirement:
- Know the demography of your IT role (Security, Web Development, Programmer and so on)
- List down your career objectives and your interests.
- Analyze the resources you needed: money, time, and preparation help such as course or simulators.
- Learn about the impact of certification on your career
5 IT Certs to Choose From
- Project Management Professional (PMP) The PMP certification validates your expertise in handling the project within the stipulated time, meeting quality parameters and all within the budget. Average salary: $101,000.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) A vendor-neutral security certification. It validates your skills and knowledge to complete high-level tasks involving architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. Average salary: $97,000.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) VCP VMware’s first level of certification focuses squarely on the vSphere virtualization platform. Recipients should have the skills to install, deploy, scale and manage vSphere environments, as well as general virtualization skills. Average salary: $95,000.
- CompTIA A+ It is a vendor-neutral certification for entry level positions that encompasses a number of different foundation-level IT skills.Earning this certification indicates that you have the skills and knowledge to install, secure and troubleshoot networks as well as conduct preventative maintenance. Average salary: $47,000.
- Oracle DBA The Oracle DBA certification factors in training, experience, and testing to establish a strong foundation and expertise in Oracle Database 11g techniques, including backup and recovery, performance tuning and administration. Average salary: $103,000
It’s time to move up the corporate ladder by choosing the right IT certs. Early preparation is the key, plan your learning better with e-learning courses, simulators available online and make sure you keep a track of your progress by attempting the test series. Sounds complex? Simplify your learning with uCertify’s award winning platform to pass your certification in one attempt.