Newly Released PrepKits
- CRISC – Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control Practice Test
- CAS-001 – CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Practice Test
303 Questions, 102 Quizzes, 235 Study Notes
Exam ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control certification (CRISC) exam is designed for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with risk identification, assessment, and evaluation, risk response, risk monitoring, IS control design and implementation, and IS control monitoring and maintenance. .
331 Questions, 100 Quizzes, 394 Study Notes
CompTIA Exam CAS-001: Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) exam is an internationally targeted validation of advanced-level security skills and knowledge. The CAS-001 CASP exam will certify that the successful candidate has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
- 70-450: Designing, Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Practice Test
- CompTIA HIT-001 – CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician Practice Test
- EX0-101: Exin ITIL Foundation v.3 Practice Test
413 Questions, 130 Quizzes, 163 Study Notes
Highlights: Upgrade to the new version and get access to 60 additional practice questions!
842 Questions, 157 Quizzes, 653 Study Notes
Highlights: Upgrade to the new version and get access to 100 additional practice questions!
413 Questions, 179 Quizzes, 398 Study Notes
Highlights: Upgrade to the new version and get access to 50 additional practice questions!