Q. What is the 70-504-CSHARP exam?
A. This Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (TS) exam, Exam 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Workflow Foundation Application Development, is designed to test your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 WWF. This Technology Specialist (TS) exam, Exam 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Workflow Foundation, became available in April 2008. Exam 70-504 is designed to measure your knowledge of .NET Framework 3.5 Workflow Foundation (WF).
Windows Workflow Foundation exam is essential for every developer who works with multiple applications and services that must exchange data or results. Windows Workflow Foundation defines a process flow amongst people, applications, and services-mapping dependencies and sequences to allow automation of tasks across previously stand-alone programs. New-to-topic developers can take a sequential approach to understanding workflows and learning how to create Windows Workflow Foundation-enabled applications and services.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-504-CSHARP exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the 70-504-CSHARP exam. However, before taking the exam, you should have at least one year experience in developing Microsoft Windows-based applications by using Microsoft .NET Framework, as well as a working knowledge of Visual Studio .NET 2008.
Q. What credit does the 70-504-CSHARP exam provide?
A. When you pass Exam 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Workflow Foundation Application Development, you earn credit toward the following certification:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Workflow Foundation Applications
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. After passing this exam, you will get Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certificate.
Q. How many questions are asked in the exam?
A. You will be asked to attempt approximately 55 questions.
- Note: The exact number of questions for exam is not given out and can vary depending on exam.
Q. What is the duration of the exam?
A. The duration of the exam is about 120 minutes.
Q. What is the passing score?
A. To pass the 70-504-CSHARP exam, you need a score of 700 out of 1000.
Q. What is the exam retake policy?
A. The retake policy is explained below:
- General MCP Exam Retake Policy
- If a candidate does not pass an exam the first time, he/she may retake it after at least 24 hours have passed.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, he/she must wait at least 14 days to retake the exam a third time.
- A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes.
- A candidate may not take a given exam more than five times per calendar year. In order to take a given exam more than five times per year, a candidate must obtain prior permission from Microsoft.
- If a candidate has passed an exam, he/she cannot take it again.
- Beta exams may be taken only once.
- This policy supersedes the general retake policy.
- In some cases, Microsoft may have special policies for specific exams.
Q. What is the price of the 70-504-CSHARP exam?
A. The net price of the exam is US $120.
- Note: The net price does not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or membership discounts.
Q. Is the 70-504-CSHARP exam right for me?
A. The exam is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations that use Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005 Windows Developer or Visual Studio .NET 2008.
Q. What to expect in the 70-504-CSHARP exam?
A. This exam consists of Multiple Choice, Hot Spot, Drag and Drop, Build list and reorder, and Build a Tree questions. The exam can be adaptive, and simulation questions might be asked. There are no case study type questions.
Q. What are the code languages available for the 70-504 exam?
A. There are three code languages available for the 70-504 exam, which are as follows:
- Microsoft Visual CSHARP
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Microsoft Visual C++
Q. What are the skills being measured for the 70-504-CSHARP exam?
A. This Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (TS) exam, Exam 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Workflow Foundation Application Development, is designed to test your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 WWF. Before taking the exam, you should be proficient in the job skills. Click below the Skills Being Measured link:
Q. How to prepare for the 70-504-CSHARP exam?
A. We designed the 70-504-CSHARP preparation kit to help you get certified effortlessly. Now you don’t need to spend your time and money searching for study materials, books, etc. This 70-504-CSHARP exam preparation kit contains everything you need to get certified. Just follow the instructions, focus on the study material and getting certified will be easy. Don’t take our word for it; decide the quality of our PrepKit yourself. Download the trial version of the PrepKit now to get over 30 questions and 10 study notes absolutely free. Once you are convinced, you can buy this PrepKit to get all questions and study notes. And of course, we trust our PrepKits so much that all our PrepKits are backed with full money back guarantee in case you do not pass the 70-504-CSHARP exam.
Q. Where to take the exam?
A. Exams are administered by Prometric, an independent testing organization with locations worldwide. Register through the Web or at a specific testing center site. Just select your area of study, testing program, and region.
Q. How do I register for 70-504-CSHARP exam?
A. All MCP exams are administered by Prometric, an independent testing organization with more than 3,000 locations worldwide.
|Registration Method||Contact for your region|
|Register online||Register online for all regions
|Register by telephone||Americas
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Learn about Prometric (Prometric.com)
Q. How to locate a testing center?
A. Please visit the following link to locate the testing center:
Q. In which languages can I take the exam?
A. The exam 70-504-CSHARP can be taken in English, Chinese (Simplified), German, French, Japanese, and Spanish.
Q. How to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm the exam?
A. Please visit the following link to schedule, reschedule, cancel, or confirm the exam:
Q. How to update personal information, viewing exam history, etc?
A. Please visit the following link to update personal information, viewing exam history etc:
Q. What can I expect from Microsoft if I pass the 70-504-CSHARP exam?
A. You will receive notification of your pass or fail status on the computer where you completed your exam. In addition, you will also receive a printed score report that indicates your exam score and feedback by skills measured. The exam provider will forward your exam score to Microsoft within five working days after you take an exam.
Q. How long does it take to receive my Welcome Kit?
A. After clearing the 70-504-CSHARP exam, its takes two to three weeks to get your Welcome Kit. You need to log into the MCP site https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp and order it from there. Click on welcome kits and certificates. You can then enter your info and order your kit.
Q. Why should I become certified?
A. Studies have shown that certified individuals realize many benefits. Among them are the following:
- Increased opportunities on the job: These opportunities range from increased salary and bonus to project involvement and promotion.
- Increased breadth of knowledge: Certification is a catalyst for learning new technologies in a structured and comprehensive way.
- Increased value to the organization: Organizations with 25 percent or more of their staff certified have been shown to deploy projects on time and within budget more often, rely less on external support, have less downtime, and have higher user satisfaction with their IT staff.
Note: For more information, please do visit http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.mspx