The Red Hat Linux Essentials test measures an individual’s ability to install and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux system. Before taking the RH033 certification exam, you should practice the following:
- Log into the system, change users, and edit text files.
- Understand the locations of important directories on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
- Navigate directories from the command line and use the graphical Nautilus browser.
- Practice to set permissions on files and directories.
- Practice basic tips and tricks to make Red Hat Enterprise Linux’s default shell.
- Practice of redirecting output between programs and files.
- Practice some of the most useful text-processing utilities in Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Practice working and handling the powerful and flexible vim text editor.
Q. What is the Red Hat Linux Essentials (RH033) exam?
A. The exam Red Hat Linux Essentials tests the knowledge and skills of networking professionals. It recognizes a technician’s ability to describe the features and functions of the networking components. It also recognizes a candidate’s ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot basic networking hardware, services, and maintain security on the Red Hat operating system.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the RH033 exam?
A. User-level experience with any computer system, including: use of mouse, use of menus and use of any graphical user interface.
Q. What are the benefits of becoming a Red Hat certified professional?
A.The RH033 certification is the sign of a competent networking professional in Linux environment. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves a technician’s competency in managing, maintaining, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure on Red Hat operating system. Red Hat is very secure operating system and it is used as a server operating system in most of companies. You can work in a number of roles, from a technician, to an engineer and even an architect of the products, depending on what you choose for yourself.
Q. Which type of the test is it? (Adaptive/Linear)
A.The exam RH033 is in linear format.
Q. What is the SSCP exam?
A. The SSCP associate certification is designed for the hands-on practitioner who implements the plans and policies designed by information security managers, CISOs, CSOs or equivalent. Its goal is to validate mastery of the technical implementation side of information security systems and the ability to collaborate with those that write policy. The SSCP is complementary to vendor-specific certifications that validate detailed knowledge of a network system.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the SSCP exam?
A. Candidates for the SSCP must meet several requirements: A candidate for the SSCP must meet the following ISC-2 SSCP exam requirements:
Q. What is the Project+ (PK0-003) exam?
A. The CompTIA Project+ (2009) certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification that covers the entire project life cycle from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure. CompTIA Project+ gives project managers the skills necessary to complete projects on time and within budget, and creates a common project management language among project team members.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the PK0-003 exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the test PK0-003. However, it is recommended that CompTIA Project+ candidates should have at least One year experience of practical project management.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Passing the test PK0-003 provides Project+ (2009) certification.
The 9A0-088 exam measures your knowledge and expertise on Adobe Illustrator CS4 software. Before taking the 9A0-088 exam, you should practice the following:
- Create and modify Illustrator documents.
- Create and transform objects.
- Manage colors and transparency.
- Use type.
- Control effects, appearances, and graphic styles.
- Build graphic objects.
- Create and modify images.
- Prepare for Web and Flash.
- Prepare for print.
Q. What is the 9A0-088 exam?
A. The 9A0-088 exam is developed for designers, web publishers, desktop publishers, developers and other business professionals who want to demonstrate proficiency with Adobe Illustrator CS4. The 9A0-088 exam consists of 65 multiple choice questions and it costs approximately $150 and is administered by Pearson VUE.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 9A0-088 exam?
A. There are no prerequisites for the 9A0-088 certification exam.
Q. What credit does the 9A0-088 exam provide?
A. On successful completion of the exam, you will be an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE), Adobe Illustrator CS4.
Q. How many questions are asked in the 9A0-088 exam?
A. There are 65 questions asked in the Adobe 9A0-088 certification exam.
The Adobe Photoshop CS4 ACE exam measures your knowledge and expertise on Adobe Photoshop CS4. Before taking the 9A0-094 exam, you should practice the following:
- Customize the user interface.
- Create a tool preset.
- Create and arrange multiple layers or groups in an image.
- Retouch and modify an image using different tools available in the toolbox.
- Create and modify shape layers and paths using pen tools and shape tools.
- Create different effects using Blending modes to the layers.
- Create different effects using layer styles.
- Create different effects using Gradients.