The 1Z0-147 (Oracle9i: Program with PL/SQL) test focuses on a candidate’s ability to develop applications by using the PL/SQL. It requires the candidate to have a good command over PL/SQL. One should be capable of understanding the requirements of an application and program accordingly. Before appearing for the test, one must be well familiar with the objectives declared for the test. Along with going through books and taking practice tests, a candidate should also do a lot of hands-on work on programming. Practicing the following things can help a candidate clearly understand the concepts of PL/SQL programming and pass the test confidently:
- Define and execute PL/SQL blocks.
- Use %TYPE attribute to define the datatypes of variables.
- Insert, update, delete, and query data from tables with the help of PL/SQL programs.
- Practice defining and raising exceptions in PL/SQL programs.
- Create and execute procedures.
- Create and execute functions.
- Invoke functions in SQL expressions.
- Create packages.
- Invoke a user defined package function from a SQL statement.
- Create different types of database triggers.
- Invoke stored procedures from within database triggers.
- Use conditional predicates and OLD and NEW qualifiers in database triggers.
- Create triggers on system events such as LOGON and LOGOFF.
Pass 1Z0-147 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 280 questions with answers and 101 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/Oracle/1Z0-147.html