With the advent of Windows Server 2008, Microsoft has announced the following exams in Windows Server 2008:
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-642?
A. Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008 is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience. The MCTS candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience implementing and administering a network operating system in an environment that includes 250 and more users, three or more physical locations, and three or more domain controllers.
Pass 70-642 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 281 questions with answers and 163 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-642.html
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-621?
A. The test 70-621: PRO: Upgrading Your MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support is intended for IT professionals who hold a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) certification. If you work in an upper-midsize organization or enterprise environment that uses Windows Vista and have the MCDST certification, this exam is for you. There are no other prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least three to five years of experience as a Tier 2-level or Lead Desktop Support Technician.
Q. What certification does the exam provide?
A. When you pass Exam 70-621 PRO: Upgrading Your MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support, the following certifications are provided:
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Enterprise Support Technician
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Vista Configuration
Note: Exam 70-621 can be used as credit for any certification requiring Exam 70-620: TS: Windows Vista, Configuring, as a required or elective exam. In other words, Exam 70-621 satisfies the Exam 70-620 requirement in all cases.
Pass 70-621 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 400 questions with answers and 137 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-621.html
- Photoshop enables a user to save the positions of all the open palettes as a workspace.
- To load a preserved workspace, choose Window > Workspace, and select the workspace from the submenu.
- Photoshop allows a user to save the current set of keyboard shortcuts as a workspace.
- The Keyboard Shortcuts and Menus command provides the ability to customize menus.
- Unit of measurement can be set in the Preference dialog box.
- Point to the horizontal or vertical ruler with mouse and then click and drag a guideline onto the image to create a guide.
- The Preferences command enables a user to modify the program according to his personal requirements.
- The Tool Presets palette enables a user to save a tool setting as a preset and allows to reuse it.
Take a peek at the power of our simulation software by downloading a free demo version at:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Adobe/9A0-054.html
uCertify (August 3, 2009) Management is one of the most sought after career options these days in the corporate world. In today’s competitive environment, most companies are seeking effective ways and means to utilize their human resources by hiring the best managers who can prove their expertise. So if you’re seeking a career in management to improve your future career prospects, a good opportunity could be to opt for the CAPM certification, one of the top management-level certifications.
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a credential administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI is a non-profit organization formed in 1969. It has about 300,000 members in over 125 countries. In order to take the CAPM credential examination, an applicant must have a high school diploma, associate’s degree or (global) education equivalent and completed a formal 23-hour course on the subject matter or have 1,500 hours of documented professional project management experience. The CAPM credential examination consists of 150 multiple-choice questions.
uCertify, a leading provider of IT Certification exam preparation solutions, has recently launched its new simulation software for the Certified Associate in Project Management certification exam. We are so confident of your success using our PrepKits that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Take a peek at the power of our simulation software by downloading a free demo version at: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/PMI/CAPM.html.
About Security+ Certification : It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that is taught by colleges, universities, and training centers around the world. CompTIA Security+ validates a candidate’s knowledge of communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts.
As the demand for skilled security professionals continues to grow, the demand grew for a vendor-neutral certification. To meet this demand, CompTIA launched security+ certification. To gain this certification, a candidate is required to attempt one test that includes security related concepts. For a candidate, Security+ is a valuable credential to enhance a technician’s career. Now a days, many IT certifications integrate CompTIA Security+ into their curriculum.
Pass SY0-201 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 686 questions with answers and 313 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/CompTIA/SY0-201.html
Who should seek the Security+ certification?
CompTIA Security+ validates the knowledge and skills of candidate for job roles such as Security professional and Security Administrator.
Although there is no prerequisite for this certification test, it is recommended that CompTIA Security+ candidates have at least two years on-the-job networking experience, with an emphasis on security. The CompTIA Network+ certification is also recommended.
Which tests are required to pass for getting Security+ certification?
To attain the Security+ certification a candidate should pass CompTIA’s Security+ test only.
Do other vendors recognize Security+ certificate?
Yes, Security+ certificate is recognized by the technology community as a valuable credential that proves competency with information security. Companies such as Sun, Symantec, Motorola, Hitachi Electronics Services and Verisign value the CompTIA Security+ certification and recommend or require it of their IT employees.
CompTIA Security+ certification prepares security professionals to earn vendor-neutral certifications in other areas of expertise. Security+ certification helps employers to select right candidate as security professionals. This certification proves your ability to keep your company information safe from network security breaches.
(ISC)2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) has specified objectives for the CISSP test. These objectives are grouped under ten CBK domains. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the CISSP test:
- Implementing Internet security and handling types of attacks.
- Configuring IPSec to secure communication between networks and hosts. Configuring IPSec authentication and troubleshooting IPSec.
- Implementing security for wireless networks. Configuring public and private wireless LANs.
- Deploying and managing SSL certificates. Configuring SSL to secure communication channels.
- Configuring and troubleshooting authentication for Web users.
Pass CISSP exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 561 questions with answers and 279 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/ISC2/CISSP.html
The LPI 117-202 exam is designed to test in-depth knowledge of an examinee on networking configuration, Web services, network client management, etc. Before taking the L117-202 exam, you should practice the following:
- Manage mail traffic.
- Implement a Web server.
- Configure Samba Server.
- Configure NFS Server.
- Maintain a Web server.
- Implement a proxy server.
- Configure DHCP, NIS, LDAP, and PAM.
uCertify (August 2, 2009) uCertify, a premier organization in the field of IT certification exam preparations, has upgraded its Practice Test for SUN Java exam CX310-065 Certification.
The Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) exam is the entry level Java exam and is a prerequisite to a number of the other Java-related certifications. SCJP 6, designated CX-310-065 by Sun, was released in December 2007.
The SCJP exam is designed to test your basic knowledge of the essentials of the Java programming language. It tests looping constructs and variables, and does not cover specific technologies such as GUI creation, Web, or network programming. The exam tests how well a programmer has understood the language constructs and not the programmer’s capability to write efficient algorithms.
uCertify is also offering a 10% discount on the PrepKit. Use Discount code “UCPREP” in the shopping cart to avail the discount. You will also get a repeat customer discount of 10% if you use the same email as you did with your last order.
To analyze the capabilities of the software, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. Click the link below:
Site Development Foundations
- The ALIGN attribute of the IMG tag specifies the alignment of an object with the adjacent text. If no alignment is specified for the image, it is left aligned, by default, and the related text appears to the right of the image.
- Animated Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is a type of GIF image that can be animated by combining several images into a single GIF file.
- Joint Photographic Expert Group (JPEG) is a file format preferred for photographic images. A color JPEG image stores 24 bits per pixel.
- Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is the most common file format for images used on Web pages.
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG) is a file format for the lossless, portable, well-compressed storage of raster images. PNG files can store colors with 8, 24, or 48 bits per pixel and gray scales with 1, 2, 4, 8, or 16 bits per pixel.
- The A HREF tag is used to create a link to a Web page.
- Each HTML tag in an HTML document is represented as an element object.
- The A tag is used with an HREF parameter, representing the target Universal Resource Locater (URL) for the hyperlink.
- The BMP and TIFF image file formats are not supported by most of the Internet browsers.
- Block-level tag is an HTML element that affects an entire paragraph. Paragraph or a block quote is an example of a block-level tag.
- Attributes describe certain aspects of an element that decide how the content is displayed in browser. Each element used in HTML has certain attributes associated with it.
Pass CIW Certification exam in a first attempt:
- 1D0-441 â€“ CIW Database Specialist for CIW Professional certification
- 1D0-450 â€“ CIW Server Administrator for Master CIW Web Site Manager certification
- 1D0-470 â€“ CIW Security Professional for Master CIW Designer certification
- 1D0-510 â€“ CIW Foundations for CIW Associate certification
- 1D0-520 â€“ CIW Site Designer v5 for CIW Professional certification
- 1D0-525 â€“ CIW E-Commerce Designer V5 for Master CIW Administrator certification