The CompTIA test SK0-002 is intended to certify users who should have at least 18 to 24 months hands-on experience of installing, configuring, diagnosing, and troubleshooting computers. Server+ certifies technical knowledge in areas such as RAID, SCSI, and multiple CPUs, as well as capabilities with server issues, including disaster recovery. Before taking the SK0-002 test, you should practice the following:
- Identify the name of several parts in a computer and their purposes and characteristics.
- Install the motherboard in the computer case.
- Identify several components on the motherboard such as hard disk controller, floppy disk controller, CMOS chip, expansion slots, etc.
- Install and remove memory modules on the motherboard.
- Install add-on cards such as display card, sound card, internal modem, etc., on the motherboard.
- Install external devices such as keyboards, monitors, subsystems, and modem racks.
- Install UPSs according to requirements.
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the CompTIA Server+ (SK0-002) test?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the SK0-002 test. Passing the SK0-002 test is required to achieve the Server+ certification as a Certified IT Technician.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. The SK0-002 test is a test required to achieve the Server+ certification.
The Microsoft test 70-621 is intended for candidates who have at least one year experience in the IT field. The candidates typically provide phone support at various levels in a wide range of environments. The test 70-621 measures a candidate’s ability to resolve issues concerning network connectivity, desktop operating systems, security, and applications. Their experience should also include addressing logon problems, performing password resets, and resolving most issues with desktop applications. Before taking the 70-621 test, you should practice the following:
- Create partitions in a hard disk and format partitions as FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Install Windows Vista on a computer. Installation includes:
- Clean installation
- Upgrade from previous versions of Windows.
- Upgrade from one edition of Windows Vista to another edition.
- Deploy from a custom image.
- Install and configure Windows Vista drivers.
- Configure Windows Aero.
- Configure Parental Controls.
The EC-Council E-Commerce Architect exam (212-32) focuses on the standards, technologies, and practices for different models of e-business. The test covers the fundamental business concepts as they relate to E-Commerce, such as customer relationship management, e-procurement, security and staffing issues, planning, metric identification techniques for measuring the success of E-Commerce initiatives, marketing strategies on the World Wide Web, and information on E-Commerce software, hardware, and service providers. Before taking the 212-32 test, you should practice the following:
- Use client/server technology to connect computers to one another.
- Use different types of protocols for performing various activities on the Internet.
- Read and know about the security issues and legal aspects of e-commerce.
- Know about e-mail marketing of products.
- Transfer text and binary files using popular Internet services.
- Identify steps in the Web site planning and development process.
- Create a Web page and add images to the Web page.
Q. What are the prerequisites for EC-Council E-Commerce Architect exam 212-32?
A. A candidate has to pass Certified e-Business Associate certification before appearing for E-Commerce Architect 212-32 exam.
Q. What are the objectives of the exam?
A. Visit the following link to view the objectives of 212-32 exam:
Objectives. You will have to fill up a form and select the exam, and then click the Get Exam Objective button.
Q. What is the exam fee?
A. The exam fee for 212-32 is approximately USD 125. The fee is to be paid at the time of registration through credit card, check, or voucher. After the payment has been made, a candidate can schedule his exam date and time.
The certification test for Oracle 1Z0-042 requires sound knowledge of administrative tasks to manage the database. This test demands a thorough knowledge of various administrative tools available in Oracle 10g to manage a database in a very sophisticated manner. The candidate must have a solid understanding of how to back up a database to help in its recovery and one must be very well versed with the objectives specified for the test. Hands-on practice using the software itself can definitely help a candidate in qualifying the test. Practicing especially in the following areas can help raise the confidence level of a candidate:
- Know about the architecture of Oracle 10g.
- Install Oracle 10g.
- Know about various administrative tools to manage the database.
- Configure an Oracle network environment.
- Work with various database objects.
- Configure the Oracle shared server
- Implement the database security options.
- Manage undo data.
- Know the various techniques for database storage
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the 1z0-042 test?
A. There is no prerequisite for the 1z0-042 test. The 1z0-042 (OCA) is the first step in the Oracle Database 10g certification track and also the first step towards a successful career as an Oracle professional. However, you must be well experienced with the SQL before you take the test. Even if you are new to the Oracle field, you can still pass the test with self-study or self-schooling. This will require a lot of dedication and practice, managing a database and newly added features in 10g.
Q. How can I register for the test?
A. Register yourself through the registered PearsonVUE testing center. After getting yourself registered for the test, you can contact the testing center to know the schedule (date and time) of your test. Oracle certifications can be taken only at authorized PearsonVUE centers world-wide. The test date may depend on your choice (and availability of slot) in your selected test center. You may choose to register yourself online at http://www.pearsonvue.com/oracle/
The Microsoft test 70-549-VB is designed to measure an individual’s ability to design and develop Enterprise applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework. Before taking the 70-549-VB test, you should practice the following:
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of an application design concept and recommend the best technology.
- Create a proof-of-concept prototype, evaluate the risks associated with ASP.NET 2.0 technology, and validate that the proposed technology can be used in an Enterprise application.
- Evaluate the technical specifications for an application to ensure that the business requirements are met, and translate the functional specification into developer terminology, such as pseudo code and UML diagrams.
Q. What is the 70-549 exam?
A. Microsoft’s 70-549 exam is designed to test your knowledge of the Enterprise application. The 70-549 exam measures your skills that include developing and designing Web applications, user interface, component, application framework, deploying and supporting an application, and testing and stabilizing an application.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-549 exam?
A. Candidates for 70-549 exam work on a team in a medium or large development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005. Candidates should have at least two years of experience developing Microsoft Windows, Web, or Enterprise-based applications.
An Enterprise Applications Developer can operate as a Microsoft Windows, Web, or Enterprise-based Application Developer and can develop middle-tier business logic components. Candidates should have at least three to five years of on-the-job experience committed to enterprise application development.
We designed 70-441 preparation kit to help you get certified effortlessly. PRO: SQL Server 2005 Designing Solutions exam PrepKit contains everything you need to pass the exam in first attempt. Before taking the 70-441 test, you should practice the following:
- Create databases and database objects through SQL Server Management Studio and SQL statements.
- Use different tools to optimize database and database objects.
- Understand the methods of creating reports.
- Understand the methods of creating integration packages.
- Understand the working of SQL Server Agent.
- Secure database and database objects.