Q. What are the prerequisites for the SCJA exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for the SCJA exam. However, you must be well experienced with the language before you take the exam. Even if you are new to the Java field, you can still pass the exam with self-study.
Q. What are the exam objectives?
A. The exam objectives can be found at http://www.sun.com/training/catalog/courses/CX-310-019.xml.
This test consists of multiple-choice questions. There are no case study type questions and the test is not adaptive. You will be required to attempt approximately 51 questions in 115 minutes. To pass, you need a score of 68%. The Sun Certified Associate for the Java Platform, Standard Edition, ExamVersion 1.0 certification exam is meant for people who aspire to make a career in the software development industry using Java technologies. To pass this certification exam one must be well versed in:
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts such as encapsulation, polymorphism, etc.
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) representation of object-oriented concepts.
- Java Platform Technologies such as J2SE, J2ME, and J2EE.
Microsoft has specified more than twenty objectives for the 77-604 test, which are grouped under five topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 77-604 test:
- Creating and sending an e-mail message.
- Creating and managing your signature and automated messages.
- Managing e-mail message attachments.
- Configuring e-mail message sensitivity and importance settings.
- Configuring e-mail security settings.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-624 exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the test 70-624. However, it is recommended that candidates have a minimum of one year of experience in managing day-to-day issues with desktop deployments.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. When you pass the Exam 70-624: TS: Deploying and Maintaining Windows Vista Client and 2007 Microsoft Office System Desktops, you complete the requirement for the following certification: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Business Desktop Deployment.
Microsoft has specified more than twenty-eight objectives for the 70-640 test. These objectives are grouped under six topics. Following are the important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-640 test:
- Installing and configuring DNS.
- Configuring zone transfers.
- Configuring forest and domains.
- Configuring trusts.
- Configuring sites.
Q: What are the prerequisites for taking the exam 70-526 (CSHARP)?
A: Before taking the exam, you should have at least one year of experience in developing Windows-based applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0. You should also have a working knowledge of Visual Studio 2005.
Q: Which programming languages can you choose for this exam?
A: You can choose the Microsoft Visual C# 2005 programming language for this exam. Other programming languages are Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-529 test, which are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-529 test:
- Creating and configuring an XML Web service method using one way method, Web method, and WebMethodAttribute class.
- Configuring a Web service method by using the properties of the WebMethodAttribute attribute.
- Building and deploying a Web service application using Web setup project or Cab project.
- Configuring and formatting SOAP messages.