Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-529 test, which are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-529 test:
- Creating and configuring an XML Web service method using one way method, Web method, and WebMethodAttribute class.
- Configuring a Web service method by using the properties of the WebMethodAttribute attribute.
- Building and deploying a Web service application using Web setup project or Cab project.
- Configuring and formatting SOAP messages.
- Configuring a Web service application either by using a Machine.config file or a Web.config file.
Q. What is the UM0-200 exam?
A. UM0-200 is the intermediate exam of OMG-OCUP certification.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the UM0-200 exam?
A. There is only one prerequisite for this test, it is recommended that planning to take UM0-200 a candidate should have passed the OMG-OCUP-100.
Q. What are the benefits to becoming an UM0-200?
A. OMG’s OCUP Program is an objective measure of your knowledge of UML 2.X and tells the rest of the IT community that you have serious credentials. The OCUP Certification will benefit you by giving you an important credential to present to employers and clients. It also benefits companies looking for skilled UML practitioners like you, by giving them a basis for making hiring and promotion decisions. The professionals have the knowledge and skills to acquire this certification. The OCUP Program was developed and is run as a joint program of OMG and the UML Technology Institute (UTI).
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-564 test. These objectives are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-564 test:
- Choosing appropriate controls based on business requirements.
- Designing controls for reusability.
- Managing states for controls.
- Leveraging data-bound controls.
- Choosing appropriate validation controls based on business requirements.
- Identifying the appropriate usage of ASP.NET AJAX.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-504 exam, which are grouped under six topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-504 exam:
- Creating state machine workflows.
- Creating sequential workflows.
- Selecting workflow authoring mode.
- Hosting a workflow and designer in an application.
- Initializing and managing the workflow life cycle.
- Modifying a workflow at runtime.
- Handling events from a host.
- Calling methods on a host.
- Consuming services from a workflow.
- Exposing workflow as a service.
- Creating custom activities.
- Creating custom composite activities.
Q. What is the 70-504 exam?
A. This Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (TS) exam, Exam 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Workflow Foundation Application Development, is designed to test your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 WWF. This Technology Specialist (TS) exam, Exam 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Workflow Foundation, became available in April 2008. Exam 70-504 is designed to measure your knowledge of .NET Framework 3.5 Workflow Foundation (WF).
Windows Workflow Foundation exam is essential for every developer who works with multiple applications and services that must exchange data or results. Windows Workflow Foundation defines a process flow amongst people, applications, and services-mapping dependencies and sequences to allow automation of tasks across previously stand-alone programs. New-to-topic developers can take a sequential approach to understanding workflows and learning how to create Windows Workflow Foundation-enabled applications and services.
The CX310-065 (Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6) checks your real ability as a programmer. In fact, it is totally scenario based rather than knowledge based. This test requires you to have a good understanding of the Java language and the capability to write code for well-defined design applications. For this purpose, along with studying books and taking various practice tests, you should also practice with Java. There will be less number of direct questions, and more questions of ‘find the output’ type. Drag-n-Drop questions will test your hold on your knowledge in writing code. A good number of questions will be based on new topics added to the language in J2SE 5 and J2SE 6 versions. These topics are as follows: generics, autoboxing/unboxing, covariant return, variable length arguments, static import, enums, Console class, NavigableSet, NavigableMap, and for-each loop. Although not many direct questions will be there in the test, practicing them will help clear your fundamentals. You should practice the following things with Java to be confident enough to score well in the test:
- Write code that declares, constructs, and initializes arrays of any base type using any of the permitted forms both for declaration and for initialization.
- Write code using the if and switch statements.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-536 test, which are grouped under seven topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-536 test:
- Managing data in a .NET application by using system types, collections, and specialized collections.
- Improving type safety and application performance in a .NET application by using generic collections.
- Implementing .NET Framework interfaces and controlling interactions between .NET application components by using events and delegates.
Microsoft has specified more than thirty objectives for the 70-562 test. These objectives are grouped under seven topics. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the 70-562 test:
- Configuring providers.
- Configuring authentication, authorization, and impersonation.
- Configuring projects, solutions, and reference assemblies.
- Configuring session state using Microsoft SQL Server, State Server, or InProc.
- Publishing Web applications.
- Configuring application pools.
- Compiling an application using Visual Studio or command-line tools.
- Implementing data-bound controls.
- Loading user controls dynamically.
- Creating and consuming custom controls.
- Implementing client-side validation and server-side validation.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-443 exam?
A. Before appearing for the 70-443 exam, a candidate has to appear for 70-431 exam.
Q. I am new to SQL Server. How should I start preparing for the exam?
A. To start preparing for the exam, you need to have SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition. You should have Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 and Internet Information Services.
Q. What is the 70-643 exam?
A. Exam TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring (70-643) validates skills related to applications infrastructure of Windows Server 2008.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-643 exam?
A. Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008 is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience. The MCTS candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience in implementing and administering a network operating system in an environment that includes 250 and more users, three or more physical locations, and three or more domain controllers.