(ISC)2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) has specified objectives for the CISSP test. These objectives are grouped under ten CBK domains. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the CISSP test:
- Implementing Internet security and handling types of attacks.
- Configuring IPSec to secure communication between networks and hosts. Configuring IPSec authentication and troubleshooting IPSec.
- Implementing security for wireless networks. Configuring public and private wireless LANs.
- Deploying and managing SSL certificates. Configuring SSL to secure communication channels.
- Configuring and troubleshooting authentication for Web users.
Pass CISSP exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 561 questions with answers and 279 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/ISC2/CISSP.html
The LPI 117-202 exam is designed to test in-depth knowledge of an examinee on networking configuration, Web services, network client management, etc. Before taking the L117-202 exam, you should practice the following:
- Manage mail traffic.
- Implement a Web server.
- Configure Samba Server.
- Configure NFS Server.
- Maintain a Web server.
- Implement a proxy server.
- Configure DHCP, NIS, LDAP, and PAM.
uCertify (August 2, 2009) uCertify, a premier organization in the field of IT certification exam preparations, has upgraded its Practice Test for SUN Java exam CX310-065 Certification.
The Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) exam is the entry level Java exam and is a prerequisite to a number of the other Java-related certifications. SCJP 6, designated CX-310-065 by Sun, was released in December 2007.
The SCJP exam is designed to test your basic knowledge of the essentials of the Java programming language. It tests looping constructs and variables, and does not cover specific technologies such as GUI creation, Web, or network programming. The exam tests how well a programmer has understood the language constructs and not the programmer’s capability to write efficient algorithms.
uCertify is also offering a 10% discount on the PrepKit. Use Discount code “UCPREP” in the shopping cart to avail the discount. You will also get a repeat customer discount of 10% if you use the same email as you did with your last order.
To analyze the capabilities of the software, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. Click the link below: