Site Development Foundations
- The ALIGN attribute of the IMG tag specifies the alignment of an object with the adjacent text. If no alignment is specified for the image, it is left aligned, by default, and the related text appears to the right of the image.
- Animated Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is a type of GIF image that can be animated by combining several images into a single GIF file.
- Joint Photographic Expert Group (JPEG) is a file format preferred for photographic images. A color JPEG image stores 24 bits per pixel.
- Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is the most common file format for images used on Web pages.
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG) is a file format for the lossless, portable, well-compressed storage of raster images. PNG files can store colors with 8, 24, or 48 bits per pixel and gray scales with 1, 2, 4, 8, or 16 bits per pixel.
- The A HREF tag is used to create a link to a Web page.
- Each HTML tag in an HTML document is represented as an element object.
- The A tag is used with an HREF parameter, representing the target Universal Resource Locater (URL) for the hyperlink.
- The BMP and TIFF image file formats are not supported by most of the Internet browsers.
- Block-level tag is an HTML element that affects an entire paragraph. Paragraph or a block quote is an example of a block-level tag.
- Attributes describe certain aspects of an element that decide how the content is displayed in browser. Each element used in HTML has certain attributes associated with it.
Pass CIW Certification exam in a first attempt:
- 1D0-441 â€“ CIW Database Specialist for CIW Professional certification
- 1D0-450 â€“ CIW Server Administrator for Master CIW Web Site Manager certification
- 1D0-470 â€“ CIW Security Professional for Master CIW Designer certification
- 1D0-510 â€“ CIW Foundations for CIW Associate certification
- 1D0-520 â€“ CIW Site Designer v5 for CIW Professional certification
- 1D0-525 â€“ CIW E-Commerce Designer V5 for Master CIW Administrator certification