List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- The numeric data type is represented as NUMBER
- The WHERE clause in the SELECT statement does not support a group function.
- Single ampersand (&) and double ampersand (&&) are the types of substitution variables.
- Projection is a capability used to choose the columns that a user wants to retrieve from a table by using a SELECT statement.
- The concatenation operator (||) is used to combine the column values.
- The ALL operator is used in the WHERE clause and it compares a value with any of the values in the list provided.
- The column list can be omitted from the INSERT INTO command, but the values must match the order of the columns as listed in the output from the DESC(RIBE) command.
- Download free Practice test and Study Notes for 1Zo-051- OCA: Oracle Database 11g-SQL Fundamentals-1
- Download free Practice test and Study Notes for 1Z0-052- OCA: Oracle Database 11g:Administration-1
Pass OCA Certification DBA 11g Certification Exam in a first attempt.