Q. What is the IBM DB2 000-731 exam?
A. The IBM-DB2-731: DB2 9 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows certification is intended for experienced DB2 9 users who possess the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the day-to-day administration of IBM DB2 9 instances and databases residing on Linux, UNIX, or Windows platforms. According to the IBM Website:
“If you are knowledgeable with DB2 9 and are capable of performing the intermediate to advanced skills required in the day-to-day administration of DB2 instances and databases, you may benefit from this certification role.”
Q. What are the prerequisites for the DB2 DBA 000-731 for Linux and Windows exam?
A. To appear in the IBM DB2 000-731 DBA for Linux, UNIX and Windows certification exam, candidates must pass IBM DB2 000-730 DB2 9 fundamentals, or IBM 000-700: IBM DB2 UDB V8.1 family fundamentals exams.
Q. What are the benefits to becoming an IBM DB2 DBA?
A. There are the following certification benefits a user can get after becoming IBM DB2 DBA:
- IBM DB2 DBA certification proves expertise on the IBM products and technologies.
- DB2 9 DBA for Linux, UNIX and Windows certified candidates find it easy to enter into the job market.
- The IBM DB2 000-731 exam ensures a solid foundation of skills within the candidates and enhances their ability to perform effectively in the particular area.
- DB2 DBA certification improves the productivity of the candidates and hence, accelerates their professional development.
- DB2 9 DBA for Linux, UNIX and Windows certification not only benefits the fresh candidates by providing them various job opportunities, but also helps the experienced people in keeping themselves up-to-date in the field of new technologies.
- The DB2 000-731 test proves the potential of the candidates and facilitates them with top computer jobs with a higher salary in the field of IBM DB2.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. It provides the IBM DB2 DBA certification for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.