Q. What is the 70-502 VB.NET exam?
A. The Microsoft 70-502 VB.NET exam measures your knowledge and skills in developing and implementing Windows-based applications by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. This exam measures your knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. You have to take this exam along with 70-536 VB.NET. NET in order to achieve the MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Presentation Foundation Applications certification.
Q. What are the prerequisites of the 70-502 VB.NET exam? Continue reading
Q. What are the prerequisites for the SCMAD Version 1.0 exam?
A. Before taking the SCMAD version 1.0 exam, you must first pass the Sun Certified Java Programmer exam (CX310-025 or CX310-035 or CX310-055 or CX310-065).
Q. What are the exam objectives?
Mike has 10 years of experience in the software development field. He started his career at a small manufacturing company where he used to work on different Quality control related database applications. After having worked at the Manufacturing company, Mike joined Macy’s (Many people might recognize Macy’s as “The Bon Marche” as it was earlier reknowned by this name). At Macy’s Mike used to work on Applications and Websites for various departments of the organization like Accounting, Maintenance, Visual Merchandising etc.
After leaving Macy’s Mike began working at 3Sharp a software consulting company in Redmond Washington specializing in Office Applications and SharePoint.
His love and passion drove him to acquire and share knowledge about various new technologies and certifications. One can read his articles on http://blogs.3sharp.com
After reviewing the uCertify prepkit for the exam 70-528
, Mike said “Overall I like this product. When I’m getting ready to take future exams I will definitely check uCertify”. Continue reading
- VBScript is another scripting language that uses Visual Basic code for writing scripts.
- A property is an attribute of an object used to change the style of the object.
- Every property has a value that changes the style of an object.
- The comment tag is used to hide the script from the non-scriptable browsers.
- The <script>…<script> tag is used to insert scripts in a Web page.
- An HTML document can contain any number of <script>…<script> tag
- A variable declared inside the <script>…<script> tag but outside any function is known as global variable and can be accessed from any function within the <script tag>.
- The increment (++) operator is used to increment the value of a variable by one.
- Instantiation is a process of creating copies of different objects.